Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 12-03-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
WaxingMoon
Humidor Builder

First Name: Ed
Trading: (3)
Army (Served With Honor)
WaxingMoon will become famous soon enoughWaxingMoon will become famous soon enough
Default Vino Trays and the Like

I get a lot of requests for wine cooler trays and the like.... and I do enjoy building them. However, my humidors are and will be my priority.... and at the moment, I have 14 booked humidors to get done... so, it'll be a while before I can consider doing any vino work....

With that being said - I have tapped the shoulders of woodworkers across the country through the woodworking forums that I participate and I have several skilled craftsmen ready, willing and able to accomodate this kind of work - I have directed all of them to a popular website to a fellow who currently provides this service so they can review pricing and such and all have agreed that they can either meet or beat the pricing. Most of these guys are retired and have many years woodworking under their belt and will take great pride in whatever it is they create.

So.... I guess what I'm saying is that if anybody is interested to work with a skilled craftsman, one on one to get what you want done - done.... just drop me a PM or an email and I can get you in touch with a woodworker that will get you what you want.

Some might call me stupid for not keeping all these opportunities for myself... but, it's not about that - it's about ya'all getting what you want and not having to wait a zillion years to get it.... As a woodworker - it's easy to want to satisfy everybody and say - Yes, I can do it... and find yourself overwhelmed.... I don't want to get myself in that position.

Let me know what ya'll think....

Again - I will merely be the conduit for these.... My intent would be to put you in direct contact with a woodworker to work out the details....

Ed
Waxing Moon
Old 12-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
waffle
Who doesn't love Waffles?

First Name: Steve (Stephen)
Trading: (38)
waffle has a spectacular aura aboutwaffle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Vino Trays and the Like

Ed,

THanks for doing this! PM Sent.
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:44 AM   #3
captain53
Have My Own Room

First Name: Dave
captain53 will become famous soon enough

Good Idea! Thanks for posting.
captain53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #4
Superbad
Have My Own Room

First Name: Bobby
Trading: (53)
PL
Superbad has a spectacular aura aboutSuperbad has a spectacular aura aboutSuperbad has a spectacular aura about

Great idea. I have an idea, and am willing to wait. PM incoming.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:39 AM   #5
WaxingMoon
Humidor Builder

First Name: Ed
Army (Served With Honor)
WaxingMoon will become famous soon enoughWaxingMoon will become famous soon enough

I've already put a BOTL in touch with a fellow out in CA.... and this is what he's came up with.... so far.