Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 10-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
Riff Raff
Habitual Offender

First Name: Bill
Trading: (11)
Montecristo Navy (Served With Honor)
Riff Raff is on a distinguished road
Default Words Cannot Describe It!

I live in South Carolina. Today, it is raining and depressing. I choose not to smoke in the house due to my son, and it doesn't smell nice when you are entertaining. I know, you can get products to eliminate the smell, I am just not that motivated.

Besides not being able to go outside for my morning smoke ( I really need to build a screened in porch!), my selection of stogies is getting dangerously low. I have 5! Fundage is at a state where the procurement of said sticks must be delayed.

Resolved to be in a bad mood, I decided to have a cigar on my hour commute to work today. I never smoke in the car either. But drastic circumstances dictate drastic actions!

For my commute smoke, I chose a cigar that was given to me by 14holestogie. A `98 Punch Corona that I was saving. I figured what the hell.

DAMN what a smoke! This was one of the most flavorful cigars I have ever had. The full amount of smoke, the smoothness of it and the spicey refreshing flavor all combined for an incredible experiance! The only thing missing was a nice Highland Single Malt!

I now know what all the hooplah is about concerning these CCs! So to wrap up this too lengthy post, I just want to convey a most important thought:

Tim: By sending me that particular cigar, you have changed my mood from depressed, to great! You have also indoctrinated me into a darker world and broadened my horizons! I have had other CCs, but this one was truly incredible. The generosity and brother/sisterhood of this community is incredible and I am proud to be a member.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CA!
Riff Raff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #2
pgagnon

Default Re: Words Cannot Describe It!

nuff said

i concur
Old 10-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #3
14holestogie
Serial banter killer

First Name: Tim
Trading: (52)
Partagas
14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold14holestogie is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Glad you enjoyed it, Riff Raff. Welcome to the dark side.

You thought the fundage was low now? Whooo boy! Just wait.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:20 PM   #4
Col. Kurtz
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jerry
Trading: (26)
RA
Col. Kurtz has a spectacular aura aboutCol. Kurtz has a spectacular aura aboutCol. Kurtz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14holestogie View Post
Wow. Glad you enjoyed it, Riff Raff. Welcome to the dark side.

You thought the fundage was low now? Whooo boy! Just wait.

That is SO true. I used to cringe at $70.00 for a box of Padron Delicias. Now, that's my three pack add-ons........

Still hurts......
Old 10-14-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
JJG
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (4)
Partagas
JJG is on a distinguished road

I've found that going to the dark side is actually cheaper. Smoke for smoke, CCs cost less than comparable premium NC cigars. which is why I only buy non-Cuban singles. When it comes to box purchases, Cubans can't be beat! The reason people call it "the dark side" is because Cubans are about 100 times more addictive, and I don't mean the nicotine. They taste goooooooood
JJG is offline   Reply With Quote