Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Health and Fitness

Old 04-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
SteelCityBoy
7th Heaven Will Commeth!!

First Name: Ken
Trading: (21)
Bolivar
SteelCityBoy has a spectacular aura aboutSteelCityBoy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: I need some serious motivation.....

For what it is worth IMO I would suggest you try to find something you like to do. That can be going for a walk outside on a beautiful nature road, or hitting the gym. For everyone it is different. I for example can't stand to run...just don't like it! I would try and try to commit to running 5 miles a day at least 3 times a week and it just wouldn't stick for me. I found mountain biking to be very peaceful and a "fun" way for me to exercise. I am not a super fit guy or anything but I can tell you how amazing it is to me to watch the pounds fall off when you can get into something active that you really enjoy.

I wish you well in your goals. The important thing is to set a goal and a rountine that you like and then do all you can in your power to stick with it. Everyone else already had some great ideas shown so I am sure that with the right routine you put yourself in you will get to where you want to be!

Good luck!
SteelCityBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
Dave128
Sexy Dave

First Name: Dave
Trading: (4)
Dave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really nice
Default Re: I need some serious motivation.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy View Post
For what it is worth IMO I would suggest you try to find something you like to do. That can be going for a walk outside on a beautiful nature road, or hitting the gym. For everyone it is different. I for example can't stand to run...just don't like it! I would try and try to commit to running 5 miles a day at least 3 times a week and it just wouldn't stick for me. I found mountain biking to be very peaceful and a "fun" way for me to exercise. I am not a super fit guy or anything but I can tell you how amazing it is to me to watch the pounds fall off when you can get into something active that you really enjoy.

I wish you well in your goals. The important thing is to set a goal and a rountine that you like and then do all you can in your power to stick with it. Everyone else already had some great ideas shown so I am sure that with the right routine you put yourself in you will get to where you want to be!

Good luck!
There are a good number of places around me that I can walk or bike. it's the forcing myself off the couch that gets a bit hard for me. i just have to do it. I've been better this past week, so it's a start.