Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 04-03-2010, 07:26 AM   #21
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 601 Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
The tip was from a post above mine. I was just agreeing with the price at that site. Too bad they suck for Padrons. Cigarplace.biz FTW
Damn my eyes must not have been working yesterday. Thanks for the tip from Duckmanco on Lilbrown.com.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:04 AM   #22
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Great Review! I've Only Smoked One Of Each. The Blue Seemed To Have More Pepper & Spice; The Green Seemed "Sweeter & Smoother". I Prefer The Green.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:08 PM   #23
76GTFan
Full Blown Section 8

Trading: (9)
RA
76GTFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by danreeve View Post
thanks for the heads up. I was just thinking, I'd like to smoke another one of these tonight! I have seen them on the devil site before...

side note: is the Green really A lot stronger than the Blue?

If so I fear the Green.
I think the green is much smoother and my favorite out of the 601 line. I may have to try another as I have only given it a shot once.

So far I have yet to be WOW'd by a Pepin maduro. More of a corojo/oscuro dude.
76GTFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #24
KenyanSandBoa
The Nightman Cometh...

First Name: Jim
Trading: (74)
Trinidad
KenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the rough

Great review.

I picked up 2 fivers through the Thompson deal (just used a fake number ). I've treid the green, and loved it...figured the blues would be a good bet.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #25
cobra03
Adult Babysitter

First Name: Scott
Trading: (15)
Partagas
cobra03 will become famous soon enoughcobra03 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa View Post
Great review.

I picked up 2 fivers through the Thompson deal (just used a fake number ). I've treid the green, and loved it...figured the blues would be a good bet.
lol i did the same thing. $30 for 10 you just cant beat that. I love he fact that they advertise a 5er for $29.95 but you can get a 10 pack for 5 cents more. its a no brainer
Old 04-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #26
e-man67
Big Drunkin Monkey!!

First Name: Eric
Trading: (29)
PL
e-man67 has a spectacular aura aboute-man67 has a spectacular aura aboute-man67 has a spectacular aura about

The Blues are my favorite...maybe my favorite pepin stick.
e-man67 is offline   Reply With Quote