Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2017, 01:27 PM   #21
Weelok
Have My Own Room
 
Weelok's Avatar
4
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
First Name: Dave
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 2,077
Trading: (13)
RA
Weelok will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sikaro Typhoon triple torch

I just use a Crème Brulee torch or culinary torch. I have cigar lighters and I hate them all. Finicky, can't stay clean, pain in the ass, small reservoir, pieces of crap. I still use them but my Crème Brulee torch works better then all cigar lighters
__________________
Drink, pray, smoke, and work out.
Weelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 01:39 PM   #22
Nazgul
El Dorado 15 Fanatic
 
Nazgul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 39
Trading: (0)
Bolivar
Nazgul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sikaro Typhoon triple torch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
I just use a Crème Brulee torch or culinary torch. I have cigar lighters and I hate them all. Finicky, can't stay clean, pain in the ass, small reservoir, pieces of crap. I still use them but my Crème Brulee torch works better then all cigar lighters
I am learning that as I continue to use torches. Doubtful I would purchase another in the future, once these die I'll probably just become a heretic and use an isobutane soft flame
Nazgul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #23
icehog3
Admiral Douche Bag
 
icehog3's Avatar
10
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
First Name: Tom
Location: On My Wide Glide
Posts: 54,879
Trading: (58)
RA
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sikaro Typhoon triple torch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
Glad to have the team behind me with this one
Only because I've felt your pain buying torches in the past. Had a couple PB-207s that lasted years, but since then my luck sucks. I buy 10 Eagle torches on fleabay now for $13..... 4 probably won't work, 3 will work one fill, but the other 3 wll get me a few months each...so for $13 a year, I figure that's money well spent.
__________________


Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank and Týr.
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #24
Nazgul
El Dorado 15 Fanatic
 
Nazgul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 39
Trading: (0)
Bolivar
Nazgul is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sikaro Typhoon triple torch

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Only because I've felt your pain buying torches in the past. Had a couple PB-207s that lasted years, but since then my luck sucks. I buy 10 Eagle torches on fleabay now for $13..... 4 probably won't work, 3 will work one fill, but the other 3 wll get me a few months each...so for $13 a year, I figure that's money well spent.
Well, I am relieved and slightly annoyed that this isn't an isolated issue. Oh well, live and learn
Nazgul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:36 PM   #25
icehog3
Admiral Douche Bag
 
icehog3's Avatar
10
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
First Name: Tom
Location: On My Wide Glide
Posts: 54,879
Trading: (58)
RA
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sikaro Typhoon triple torch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
Well, I am relieved and slightly annoyed that this isn't an isolated issue. Oh well, live and learn
Except for supporting a friend's company, I haven't spent more than $2 for a torch in years.
__________________


Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank and Týr.
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All content is copyrighted jointly by Cigar Asylum and the content provider.