View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #6
Resipsa

Default Re: best coffee bean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
Wafflers.

The best coffeebean (in the world) was mixed in with three metric tons of Ethiopian Aricha micro lot #27, 2009. I guess the rookies who posted above never tried that bean or they would have said the same thing. Too bad for them. I think I have the last three pounds in the world. If there still IS a pound for sale you'd have to ask the guy at www.unclebeanz.com. If www.unclebeanz.com doesn't have any left and your uncle was some kind of superb, premium human being (and you had a history of being a good cigar/pipe person with, like more than 50 posts) I'd probably roast him 8 ounces from what I have left but, seriously, he'd need to be one of the all-time great uncles. Perhaps you could make a convincing ultimate-uncle argument and sway me but I dunno. Your uncle would have to be equal-to-or-better-than my Uncle Ben.

After that there are a lot of beans tied for 2nd Best Bean in the World. If price = love, visit www.smithfarms.com or consider the Kona, Blue Mountain or Misty Valley here.

Seriously - those guys up above wouldn't know the best beans in the world if they jumped into their coffeecups and screamed, "We are the best beans in the world! Drink us! Drink us!!" They are good people and they are generous to a fault but they are just not up to date on top coffee. You know - like I am.