In Vino Veritas

First Name: William
Trading: (18)
HUpmann
Boz has a spectacular aura aboutBoz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Apple Announces iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerb View Post
Apple just barely got caught up with hardware specs (8mp camera? wow, what an improvement. dual-core? its about time. 2x Faster data? really? when u have folks like Verizion with exceptional 4G LTE network?). Which means they are still behind. We have to wait a whole year for the next spec bump. Buy then the other phone makers will have devices that will make the iPhone look like a jitterbug. Not to mention the size of the phone. If they really want people to make this a device that does it all, give me a bigger screen dammit!

The only thing the keeps the iPhone going is the reliable software.

of course, this is all my opinion, everyone has one I have been an iPhone user for all iterations of the phone. Heck I still have my original iPhone. But this phone does nothing to keep me on the bandwagon.

Its a phone, 8mp is more than enough. I dont need a cannon or nikon on my phone. My 3gs has been plenty fast for me, if the new one is faster, hooray. I agree with the 4g network, they really need to step up this. I dont need a bigger screen. Again, its a phone. These are all my opinions obviously and I'm not trying to be a dick but the phones are exceptional for most people including myself.

I have several friends with Android phones and the only reason is because they have sprint. If they were with Verizon or ATT they would have iPhones, as they arent overly thrilled with their androids.