View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #9
dwoodward
Gentlemen, you may smoke!

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (26)
HUpmann
dwoodward will become famous soon enoughdwoodward will become famous soon enough
Default Re: USPS refund for late shipping and delivery failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
I don't know, Bob - it sounds like he paid $15 only to have the shipment returned to its original point of origin undelivered even though he had a valid address on the package. I'd be kinda' ticked myself.

T.G's suggestion about enlisting the aid of the local postmaster is a good one. You won't get your money back, but you may get your packaged delivered without incurring extra fees.
I agree with you, if I paid 15 bucks for a package to be shipped and it never did even tho the address was correct, i'd be mad too.

And on that subject....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobarian View Post
From the USPS website.

"5) Is the scheduled delivery day guaranteed?
Priority Mail remains a non-guaranteed service. The Postal Service does not provide a money-back guarantee if items sent via Priority Mail fail to arrive by the scheduled delivery date. However, Priority Mail Express continues to provide a money-back guarantee* service."
Where in that copy-paste does it refer to packages not being delivered at all? All what you copy pasted refers to is guaranteeing delivery time of 2 or 3 days or whatever else, and doesn't even closely have any reference to what the OP's problem is.