PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to kill and eat my co-workers pet

SixPackSunday
03-12-2009, 03:57 AM
I was talking to my co worker today and she mentioned her daughter had a pet that she could no longer keep because they are afraid it might eat their new baby after she's old enough to walk. they are afraid she might get in to the back yard somehow and get eaten.

I told her I would take it and eat if she didnt mind, rather than having it eat a kid. she told me sure. I'm going to pick it up next week.

I'm then gonna figure a way to chain it, and several possums, to a tree in my back yard so i can plump it up a little.

Then i'm going to have all my co workers down so i can kill it. deep fry the tail and roast the body.

yup... my co worker has a 5' alligator in her back yard!

anybody want to join? i'm thinking mid April for a roast date on this. :ss

Smokin Gator
03-12-2009, 04:00 AM
my co worker has a 5' alligator in her back yard!

anybody want to join? i'm thinking mid April for a roast date on this. :ss

I'd love to join you, but that isn't a big enough gator for a real big party!!! BTW, the jaw muscle meat and the meat where the leg goes in is the best!!!

SixPackSunday
03-12-2009, 04:04 AM
haha, i know its not going to be a ton of meat, but i figure there will be around 20 of us. One of my other co-workers offered to net a bunch of crawfish for the even to eat!

Smokin Gator
03-12-2009, 04:10 AM
haha, i know its not going to be a ton of meat, but i figure there will be around 20 of us. One of my other co-workers offered to net a bunch of crawfish for the even to eat!

Now you are talking!!!

With a small gator like that you might consider grinding the meat, mixing in some pork fat, and making "gator burgers." Something a little more time consuming but dang good is to do the same thing but make meatballs. Wrap a piece of bacon around them and smoke them for about 2 1/2 hours at 225. MMMMmmmm... gator balls!!!

SixPackSunday
03-12-2009, 04:18 AM
whats the best way to go about killing the bastard? after I let my friends get drunk and try to wrestle it to death of course!

kidding.

taltos
03-12-2009, 04:30 AM
whats the best way to go about killing the bastard? after I let my friends get drunk and try to wrestle it to death of course!

kidding.45 cal in the brain pan.

SmokeyNL
03-12-2009, 04:36 AM

kidding.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/e/e1/Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif/180px-Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif

but the bullit trough the brain may work as well ;)

Don Fernando
03-12-2009, 05:20 AM

put a chair in front of the gator, put Al in the chair and let Al tell bedtime stories. The gator will die of instant boredom :r

Smokin Gator
03-12-2009, 05:23 AM
put a chair in front of the gator, put Al in the chair and let Al tell bedtime stories. The gator will die of instant boredom :r

:r:r The Don is ON this morning!!!

If by the slim chance that doesn't work I would use a 12 gauge shotgun and put it about 5 or so inches above his eyes and pull the trigger.

Hardcz
03-12-2009, 06:14 AM
:r:r The Don is ON this morning!!!

If by the slim chance that doesn't work I would use a 12 gauge shotgun and put it about 5 or so inches above his eyes and pull the trigger.

slugs work better than bird shot for this btw.... :r

Just saying....

Wish I could come down for gator and crawfish, sounds awesome.

mrreindeer
03-12-2009, 07:49 AM

:r:r

An ALigator in Indiana, wtf???

Fishbeadtwo
03-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Sounds like it has the makings for a "crocumentary" with a small production budget of course.....:D

King James
03-12-2009, 07:53 AM
Just make sure Bunny is watching if you wrastle the thing

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/jackass__the_movie/chris_pontius/jackass2.jpg

TripleF
03-12-2009, 07:59 AM
Better hope Rizzle doesn't see this......the thought of cooked gator might get him licking his chops! (he's a BAMA fan for those of you who don't know).

icehog3
03-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Love me some fresh gator....but I could eat a 5 footer myself. :r

rizzle
03-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Somebody say we're having gator for dinner? In.

:dance:

hotreds
03-12-2009, 09:17 AM
Hmmm....

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/birdmanperri/76fb-1.jpg

Stig
03-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Mmmmmmm Gator. The tail meat is real good

Geppetto
03-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Put me in for shoes, belt and another friggin purse for the Mrs.

bonjing
03-12-2009, 02:53 PM
kill it Crocodile Dundee style... jump from a tree and drive your knife through it's skull

Martin
03-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Stich gonna make some cigar cases? I'm in.

heavyd
03-12-2009, 05:27 PM
I like the "let my drunk friends kill it" scenario. I would pay big coin to watch :r

WildBlueSooner
03-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Damn...this sounds like a good time!

chippewastud79
03-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Seriously an alligator in Indiana? Feed that thing chicken and beef parts from a local butcher for a year (likely can pick up scraps for free of very cheap) and make it a honker, then cut 'em up. I suggest some deep fried gator bites for part of the consuming.

I vote for the Happy Gilmore in the water gator wrestle

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_73exSt_W91A/SaB04GkElLI/AAAAAAAAAZ0/-YxZAzmeR4s/s400/happy-gilmore-gator-wrestle.jpg

adampc22
03-12-2009, 09:05 PM
arnt thay protected animals now ??????

SixPackSunday
03-12-2009, 09:21 PM
arnt thay protected animals now ??????

if by protected you mean 'i'll let it wear a cup when wrestling' then yes!

but seriously, I have no idea. i just want to eat it.

stitch you want some gator skin for whatever?

I wish i could plump it up a little, but i have NO means of keeping it for more than a few days, a week at most. so if it comes to my house its going to gator heaven shortly after!

DrDubzz
03-13-2009, 02:16 AM
this thread has epic makings

subscribed

we will need pics

taltos
03-13-2009, 03:20 AM
I just know that this is going to fall on deaf ears but has your co-worker thought about contacting a local zoo about taking the gator instead of having you guys go all macho and killing a captive animal?

Hardcz
03-13-2009, 05:18 AM
I just know that this is going to fall on deaf ears but has your co-worker thought about contacting a local zoo about taking the gator instead of having you guys go all macho and killing a captive animal?

Long as it's not abused it should be good either way.

Kinda strange...how does one bring up the topic....

Co-worker- So I have this pet...dunno what I'm gonna do with it...
You-HMMMMM What is it?
Co-worker- a gator...
You-MMM Don't those taste like chicken?
Co-worker- I suppose? I never ate them... YOU CAN'T EAT FLUFFY!!!
You- Oh come on, just saying.... so you don't want it eh?
Co-worker- No, I have to get rid of it....
You- I'll take fluffy from you on Friday...(Rubs hands together) Want to come to a BBQ at my place on Sunday?
Co-worker- Thanks! That'll be a burden off my shoulders.... BBQ? Sounds fun!
You- Great on both accounts.... We're eating gator
Co-worker- I wonder what my other pets will taste like...

:tu

macpappy
03-13-2009, 08:17 AM
Protected?
There is a trapping season on gators in Louisiana and you can also buy it in some supermarkets.

Take the tail meat and cut it in cubes, put it on skewers and bbq it.
And the jowl meat is real good.

Hardcz
03-13-2009, 08:23 AM
I want a cheek!

lightning9191
03-13-2009, 11:28 AM

I wish i could plump it up a little, but i have NO means of keeping it for more than a few days, a week at most. so if it comes to my house its going to gator heaven shortly after!

Does this cross your mind about other pets?

LordOfWu
03-13-2009, 11:33 AM

subscribed

we will need pics

:tpd:

:dance:

rizzle
03-13-2009, 01:28 PM

You gotta at least preserve the head. You can use it later as a nifty serving tray.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qftkOHnCP-Y/R2qE_eXjHNI/AAAAAAAAAW8/rtTzqyl__xo/s320/gatorbites_sm.jpg

SixPackSunday
03-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Does this cross your mind about other pets?

no, not really. but good point.

You gotta at least preserve the head. You can use it later as a nifty serving tray.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qftkOHnCP-Y/R2qE_eXjHNI/AAAAAAAAAW8/rtTzqyl__xo/s320/gatorbites_sm.jpg

omg! can anybody say COOLEST. ASHTRAY. EVER!

she actually tried to get several local pet stores/zoos to take it. they just wouldnt. My eating it really is here last option.

RHNewfie
03-13-2009, 01:53 PM

subscribed

we will need pics

Boy do I agree... subscribed!!

rizzle
03-13-2009, 02:03 PM
... i just want to eat it.

she actually tried to get several local pet stores/zoos to take it. they just wouldnt. My eating it really is here last option.

Dude...stop it. You got me rolling on the freaking floor laughing. Seriously.

macpappy
03-13-2009, 03:19 PM
GATORS ARE NOT PETS! THEY CAN'T BE TRAINED! THEY ARE PREDATORY REPTILES THAT JUST HAPPEN TO TASTE GOOD WHEN PROPERLY CLEANED AND COOKED.

Alligators will not only attack, kill and eat your domesticated family pets but they will kill and eat children, women and men. Just ask the people who live in Florida. They are not endangered.

CBI_2
03-14-2009, 02:52 PM

An ALigator in Indiana, wtf???
My 1st thought.
GATORS ARE NOT PETS! THEY CAN'T BE TRAINED! THEY ARE PREDATORY REPTILES THAT JUST HAPPEN TO TASTE GOOD WHEN PROPERLY CLEANED AND COOKED.

Alligators will not only attack, kill and eat your domesticated family pets but they will kill and eat children, women and men. Just ask the people who live in Florida. They are not endangered.
Is that the gator or the people? :D

This gator incident happened about 30 minutes or so away from where I live.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da6uSjWzFKw

LooseCard
03-18-2009, 08:02 PM
whats the best way to go about killing the bastard? after I let my friends get drunk and try to wrestle it to death of course!but seriously, I have no idea. i just want to eat it.omg! can anybody say COOLEST. ASHTRAY. EVER!
Dude!

You're killin me!

I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering!

Suscribed too!

PS. Get that skin tanned and make a few 3-finger cases... :r :r

SixPackSunday
03-18-2009, 08:14 PM
still waiting to get the final go ahead to pick this thing up. as soon as I have it, and i mean as SOON, you all will have pictures!

hotreds
03-18-2009, 08:18 PM
Remember:

http://aura.gaia.com/photos/18/174395/large/alligator_pie_tig_2000.jpg

Sailchaser
03-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Remember:

http://aura.gaia.com/photos/18/174395/large/alligator_pie_tig_2000.jpg

Serve that with whip cream and I'm Happy for life:r:r

Sr Mike
03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
When I read "chain it...to a tree" and "killing the bastard", I lost all respect for you bro. I honestly have no problems with eating any animal, like an alligator, but you need to learn to respect it. You want to fatten it up, but without learning to care for it, the gator will die before you get a chance to have it as a meal.

Chain it to a tree? Are you really that retarded? You have serious issues thinking it is okay to just chain it to a tree. That is animal cruelty.

My first thought when I read those words from you were "I hope you get bit".

This is Bubba (died of a bladder infection at 17 years of age), and his owner. He has met Steve Irwin who never thought an alligator can be tamed:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn258/SR_Mike/Odd%20Stuff/BubasDaddy.jpg

SixPackSunday
03-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Sr Mike, while I appreciate your caring thoughts towards animals you have obviously missed the sarcasm in this thread.

I will not be chaining it to a tree, but is that different than putting a dog on a leash (not animal cruelty last i checked)? it will actually be in a large cage out back. I figured its the best thing I can do for it short of putting a small lake in my backyard for it.

I do still plan on killing 'the bastard' but after talking to somebody on the forum that has raised alligators before I am going to try and get my local vet to put it down with a shot for me. If not he said that at that size a solid slug should put it down easy enough.

I wont own the thing long enough to actually fatten it up, but if you like I'll give it a proper name, let it celebrate a birthday, and maybe let it sign up for an internet dating site before I do kill it.

also, in the picture, which one of them has met steve? :)

hotreds
03-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Hmm, something ironic about a self proclaimed "gangsta" being upset about an aligator's treatment.........

GKitty
03-18-2009, 09:36 PM
This thread just keeps getting better!!!

:r :r :r

AllOGistics
03-18-2009, 09:46 PM
I'm all for eating alligator.... I'm just glad you put "pet" at the end of your thread title.

Sr Mike
03-18-2009, 09:56 PM
I did not read much sarcasm in your posts. Go ahead and name it, share a birthday, heck have play dates with other alligators.

LordOfWu
03-18-2009, 09:58 PM
This thread just keeps getting better!!!

:r :r :r

:tpd:

kzm007
03-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I'm jealous SP; we don't get much gator over here in PA. I'm crazy about a lot of cooked meats and jerky, the more exotic the better, and I overpaid for some FL gator sticks online and loved 'em.

Stuff's too costly for a college boy though.

Hope you enjoy Al at least :) Kegan

rizzle
03-19-2009, 01:19 PM
And here I was thinking this thread had died.

bonjing
03-19-2009, 09:21 PM
gotta ask, how do you know when you're eating real gator or fake? is there a gator substitute?

ade06
03-19-2009, 09:28 PM
There must be a difference between on-line gater and what you can get at the B&M.

bonjing
03-19-2009, 09:42 PM
:r

no, i'm asking seriously.

I was at a crawdad festival and my friend asked me to pick him up some gator. So when i brought it to him, he asked how do you know you didn't get ripped off. it just tasted like firm chicken.

SixPackSunday
03-19-2009, 10:45 PM
gotta ask, how do you know when you're eating real gator or fake? is there a gator substitute?

I feel strongly I'm getting real gator, because i'm getting an actual live gator. Unless my coworker is selling me a chicken in a gator suit. :)

There must be a difference between on-line gater and what you can get at the B&M.

:r:r:r:

I was at a crawdad festival and my friend asked me to pick him up some gator. So when i brought it to him, he asked how do you know you didn't get ripped off. it just tasted like firm chicken.

hmm... Now I will have to inspect the 'gator' to make sure it actually isnt a chicken in a gator costume!

macpappy
03-20-2009, 05:30 AM

Was it on a stick? I've had some "Gator on a Stick" made by someone I trust and it did sort of taste like firm chicken.

LooseCard
03-20-2009, 11:11 AM
gotta ask, how do you know when you're eating real gator or fake? is there a gator substitute?I feel strongly I'm getting real gator, because i'm getting an actual live gator. Unless my coworker is selling me a chicken in a gator suit. :)

There must be a difference between on-line gater and what you can get at the B&M.:r:r:r:

I was at a crawdad festival and my friend asked me to pick him up some gator. So when i brought it to him, he asked how do you know you didn't get ripped off. it just tasted like firm chicken.hmm... Now I will have to inspect the 'gator' to make sure it actually isnt a chicken in a gator costume!
Dude!
You're killin me!!

GoodFella
03-20-2009, 02:55 PM
the meat is a lot like chicken, reminds me of fresh chicken thats been running around a farm wild. not the sruff u get at the local store by tyson. its got that game flavor. after u kill it and the meat has been processed i would say fried is the way to go. soak it in buttermilk over night and drege it in flower then it to some peanut oil.

before u kill the thing logan u need to chek some local laws. i know there is a lot of laws around killing the thing. and if u just take it to a vet and say kill the thing so i can eat it u may run in to some red tape. now if u say its heading right for us then shoot it u will be in good shape:D

http://www.docjelly.com/Blog/content/binary/Southpark_ep103_1.jpg

SixPackSunday
03-20-2009, 03:03 PM
oh dont you worry, i've known my local vet for years. If I explain it to him I dont think he would mind. This guys is about 85 and his 'appointment book' is just a big paper notepad that he scribbles on. hell of a guy, and always does good work though.

BC-Axeman
03-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Maybe you could raise rabbits to feed to Fluffy. Do gators even get fat? I bet they just grow more.

hotreds
03-20-2009, 05:06 PM

As long as it's not a guy on the beach offering you the gator, you're good to go!

SixPackSunday
03-20-2009, 05:11 PM
I've decided i'll know its a chicken in a gator suit for sure if she mentions her friends cousin works in a gator factory in cuba. right? or if it comes in a burlap sack!

canucks6024
03-20-2009, 07:39 PM
As a Canadian who has never even thought of eating gator. This thread is both informative and FUNNY AS HELL !!!

Keep up the great work, hahahha

Phil

hotreds
03-20-2009, 07:43 PM
I've decided i'll know its a chicken in a gator suit for sure if she mentions her friends cousin works in a gator factory in cuba. right? or if it comes in a burlap sack!

Or a glass top case!

bonjing
03-20-2009, 08:12 PM

LooseCard
03-20-2009, 08:15 PM
I'd be worried about "the shot" making the food poisonous.

I think GoodFella is right!
It had a crazed look in its eyes when it started running at you!http://www.emoticons4u.com/crazy/686.gif

(And my wife is sitting here asking me what's so funny....:D)

lightning9191
03-20-2009, 09:21 PM

:tpd: That's kinda what I was thinking....I don't think I'd want to eat anything killed with chemicals. I vote for the slug to the head....or you could invite a Rabbi over to make it kosher.....is alligator meat kosher? I'm guessing no...:confused:

LooseCard
03-21-2009, 05:57 AM
or you could invite a Rabbi over to make it kosher.....is alligator meat kosher? I'm guessing no...:confused:

I'm not Jewish, but I enjoy Jewish foods.
And I'm thinking that it's not going to be kosher........ :r :r

macpappy
03-21-2009, 06:32 AM
Let's get to the important issue. How are you going to cook it!
Here's a link:
http://www.cajuncookingrecipes.com/alligator/alligator6.htm

BC-Axeman
03-21-2009, 08:15 AM
I like it skewered. The seasoning looks good. I would add some tarragon and ground clove to it.
Deep fried strips are good, too.

BengalMan
03-22-2009, 07:50 PM
First let me say that this thread is absolutely f'n classic!

Secondly, Logan, I live over in Cincinnati, PLEASE tell me when your going to have your gator feast, I'd love to come. You supply the gator meat, I'll supply the cigars. :)

SixPackSunday
03-22-2009, 11:10 PM
First let me say that this thread is absolutely f'n classic!

Secondly, Logan, I live over in Cincinnati, PLEASE tell me when your going to have your gator feast, I'd love to come. You supply the gator meat, I'll supply the cigars. :)

SWEET! As soon as I set a date you'll be the first to know!

shortstory5
03-29-2009, 01:47 AM
I just saw this thread and refuse to let it die. Logan, I'm preparing for the drive down. Just let me know when the gator is ready. If it's a chicken in gator suit, I'm gonna be pissed.

LooseCard
03-29-2009, 07:45 AM
I just saw this thread and refuse to let it die. Logan, I'm preparing for the drive down. Just let me know when the gator is ready. If it's a chicken in gator suit, I'm gonna be pissed.

I've been waiting for an update too. I planned to bump it this weekend also!

What's the story!?! When's the feast!?!

BC-Axeman
03-29-2009, 08:33 AM
When do we get to see pictures of Fluffy?

jquirit
03-29-2009, 10:27 AM

What you need is one of them pneumatic air-bolts that Chigurh used in "No Country for Old Men". Solve your problem right quick. :D

And if/when you butcher the gator, deep fry me some. Always wanted to try deep-fried gator! :dr:gl

SixPackSunday
03-29-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm still trying to work this out guys. If you havnt seen I no longer work with this lady so its been a little bit harder convincing her to let me have it. Hopefully her other options dont pan out though and she gives it to me.

shortstory5
03-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Logan, make this happen.

ade06
03-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Get er done

tooomanycolors
04-18-2009, 11:51 AM
gator burgers yet?

rizzle
04-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Man, tell me you didn't lose out on the gator.