Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 01-01-2014, 06:23 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default AF - Curly Head Deluxe Maduro

These are from the 2nd or 3rd box of cigars i ever purchased. I was looking for a cheap every day smoke that were a little more mild and for the price you just couldn't beat it. I bought this box back in '04 and to show you how hard and deep i fell into the cigar world i put the box in my cooledor and basically forgot about them for almost 10 years now. I was buying boxes of NC's left and right back then and they just got buried and forgotten about. So, i was looking for something simple and mild to end my night and finally pulled one out.

So, very one dimensional but not too bad i have to say. Very simple flavors. Leather, coffee, chocolate, and sweet. Probably one of the ugliest looking cigars i've seen but smoking quite nicely. If you're looking for a sweet, mild smoke thats pretty cheap then give them a try.