Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 05-21-2020, 09:15 PM   #1
Tredegar
Sing along with me

Trading: (9)
Tredegar is on a distinguished road
Default Nat Sherman Metropolitan Habano

I am having a harder and harder time finding NCs that are less than 50 ring gauge. So i was cruising CIs big list and saw this line of smokes and noticed they had a size I wanted. The cigar was a robusto fino and it was a 5x46 smoke. When i got it I instantly wanted to try one, it looked that good. The color of the wrapper was a medium brown with no really noticeable veins. Taking off the cellophane i was instantly hit with a strong tobacco an leather scent. This is significant since I lost most of my sense of smell a while ago and can rarely smell anything coming from a cigar. Lighting up was a breeze and burn was perfect. Flavors were good and it gained a little spice towards the end. A fiver costs 31 and they are worth every penny. I just added another go to cigar to my list. Mind you I am pretty picky on what I smoke and this really impressed me.
Tredegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 07:03 AM   #2
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nat Sherman Metropolitan Habano

Those are pretty tasty smokes.
Old 05-22-2020, 07:21 AM   #3
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

My first cigar box purchase was a box of Nat Sherman Timeless No2. They weren't bad but I was only smoking cigars for a couple weeks before Pnoon invited me to a S.H.I.T. herf which not only ended my NC days it started a whole new life for me.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:29 AM   #4
hammondc
Moar Padrons!

First Name: Chip
Trading: (17)
Partagas
hammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura about

Are you looking for a petite corona size? I agree with you. The jawbreaker sizes seem to be get more prevalent. I really don't like much over 50RG other than an occasional belicoso.
hammondc is offline   Reply With Quote