Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2020, 08:27 AM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Cigar Federation

OK, Cigar Federation is not a place I have done business with in the past. It appears to me that they are an outlet for a lot of "boutique" cigars. That's cool.

I am curious about them, but skeptical at the same time. Why? Let me 'splain...

I lived the cigar boom of the mid-late 1990s and there were all sorts of cigars that came on the market. They would get what tobacco they could find (often the stuff that the long-time houses had rejected), and then they would put together their "you've-never-had-a-cigar-this-good" blend, sell it a outrageous prices, and people would buy it.

Yes, there are more educated smokers today - and I'd like to think that those here (myself included) are among that list! But is it possible that the right wording may even hoodwink the wary? They do call it marketing so that people buy things - sometimes things they do not even need.

So, yeah, I am a bit leery.

Anyway, somehow I got onto their email list... I have been seeing them advertise new things coming in on a regular basis. And, as I said somewhere else, a lot of the newer stuff I have not tried. I have dipped my toes in the water in that regard thanks to a couple packages I received in the last couple months.

So, talk to me about Cigar Federation's blends that they are exclusive to them. Anything I should seriously consider if I see it?
Something I should avoid?

Thanks