Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 11-17-2008, 02:49 PM   #41
Tombstone

Default Re: Gears of War 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbourjay View Post
yes, the part where macrus's dad starts flipping out. wonder if has anything to do with the imulsion and how it could just leak out everywhere now.

we shall see, but i heard they are already working on part 3 and it could be next year if they rush it.
Remember how the 'Queen' said that it was a shame that marcus was not like his father...i wonder what that means.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #42
barbourjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone View Post
Remember how the 'Queen' said that it was a shame that marcus was not like his father...i wonder what that means.
i dunno either, i kept wondering why the hell they didn't just frag her ass. i would have.

i had the funniest kill the other day. i killed a guy by tagging him with a smoke grenade. i couldn't stop laughing and couldn't believe it did just enough damage to knock him down.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #43
Tombstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbourjay View Post
i dunno either, i kept wondering why the hell they didn't just frag her ass. i would have.

i had the funniest kill the other day. i killed a guy by tagging him with a smoke grenade. i couldn't stop laughing and couldn't believe it did just enough damage to knock him down.
LOL...how do you tag a guy with a grenade?
Old 11-17-2008, 05:45 PM   #44
barbourjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone View Post
LOL...how do you tag a guy with a grenade?
walk up to him and press the melee button. if it's an explosive one it kills them but you better run like hell. otherwise it just does minor damage and knocks them down.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #45
Metalnoise777

Im posting this after Ive already bought and have been playing GOW2 and it totally ROCKS!! cant wait to play Horde online either!
Old 01-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #46
BORIStheBLADE
_

First Name: Mike
Trading: (4)
Bolivar
BORIStheBLADE will become famous soon enough

I beat the game on normal and enjoyed it. If you play Horde make sure you get 4 other friends in their with you, it gets pretty hard. I got up to level 10 on insane with some friends and couldn't get any further, but I had to bail and go do some stuff. It was ridiculous. I jumped in on a game and these guys were up to level 41 on normal. We managed to move up to 43, but the thing that sucks is your power weapons like brute and torque bow don't even seem to do much damage compared to your regular default guns.

Fun game.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #47
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORIStheBLADE View Post
I beat the game on normal and enjoyed it. If you play Horde make sure you get 4 other friends in their with you, it gets pretty hard. I got up to level 10 on insane with some friends and couldn't get any further, but I had to bail and go do some stuff. It was ridiculous. I jumped in on a game and these guys were up to level 41 on normal. We managed to move up to 43, but the thing that sucks is your power weapons like brute and torque bow don't even seem to do much damage compared to your regular default guns.

Fun game.
I played through 16 today by myself, just being bored I guess. Went through 50 on Normal with some buddies when it first came out. You really need to have 5 guys who know what they are doing to make it easy. When you get past about 30, the power weapons become useless, because it takes 4-5 shots with each for a kill.