Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Good Eats

Old 07-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
:eevis

Default Got the day off.......

Might as well cook something. The wife had to work, no sitter, so I got to take the day off with my son . So while he is napping I figured I would toss something on the smoker since the fam is going to check out my parents new camper on the lake that i used to spend my summers at in Northern PA, so I thought I would bring some food up when we get there today.

Had a small cryo of Pork Loin that needed to be used so i seasoned them up The one on the left is with my all purpose rub that I use. The one on the right is with a Garlic and Herb rub.

Smoker is chugging along well. Here they are at around 110*
Old 07-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got the day off.......

Now I'm hungry.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #3
blooz4u

Must....Have....More....Pics.

Looking great man! I was just thinking that I need to do some babybacks on my Weber Smokey Mountain! It's been a while since I've fired her up.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
Scottw
Going Commando

First Name: Scott
Trading: (6)
Bolivar
Scottw has a spectacular aura aboutScottw has a spectacular aura aboutScottw has a spectacular aura about

Nicely done Lee, gotta come up for a "snack" one day.
Scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:46 PM   #5

Well, somebody feels like he is being left out. Forced to stay outside smelling the goodness, but not getting a bite. Poor Guy

Just got some sauce on. I love Brooks'. Too bad it is an hour drive there, and I don't get that way too often.

More pics will come in once dinner has been served!
Old 07-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

Looks mighty tasty, but I need some more pictures of porky goodness
Old 07-14-2009, 02:47 PM   #7
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Looks very good Lee.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:12 PM   #8

Well, finally got up to the lake and got to enjy the view after we got the camper opened up. Gotta build me a smoker for up here, either that or just take one of mine up. Gotta feeling that I will be doing lots of cooking when I go!

THen it was time to dig in. Threw them foiled on the gasser just to re heat a little bit, they held temp really well though in the cooler. This was a tasty tasty treat tonight. All I needed was a cigar to finish the meal with, but i forgot to bring some
Old 07-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by :eevis View Post

Well, finally got up to the lake and got to enjy the view after we got the camper opened up. Gotta build me a smoker for up here, either that or just take one of mine up. Gotta feeling that I will be doing lots of cooking when I go!

THen it was time to dig in. Threw them foiled on the gasser just to re heat a little bit, they held temp really well though in the cooler. This was a tasty tasty treat tonight. All I needed was a cigar to finish the meal with, but i forgot to bring some

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:21 PM   #10
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold

Very nice indeed!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #11

Man, the left overs were almost as good today. Looking forward to doing up some chicken thighs this weekend!