Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default SAMs Club humidor

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case your local Sams Club is carrying these as I got excited last night when I saw it but was quickly let down and wanted to make sure if you saw them that you inspected them closely before dropping any coin on it.
Sams Club has a great looking humidor/wine cabinet for $250. The top portion is a small humidor that looks to be meant for singles that surprisingly seems to have a great seal and the bottom portion was meant to be where you would store boxes and wine. That's where the unfortunate part comes in. The door on the lower portion could never seal or dream of holding humidity. I literally could put my face 4 inches from the door and see through the top of the door. To put it into perspective I could probably stack two quarters on top of each other and slide them through the gap. It's a shame because it was a nice piece but unless you only wanted to use the bottom for wine and the top for may 35 or so sticks it would be great.
Just found a pic on Google images that oddly enough was from the old place. http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...5/IMAG0629.jpg