Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 07-19-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
DougBushBC

Default Tatuaje Anarchy Announcement

Just got my email from our favorite boutique manufacturers (haters need not reply) regarding Tat Anarchy. It says nothing at all of value, but is interesting to see that something is brewing.
Quote:

In 2011 Pete Johnson of Havana Cellars, known for his Tatuaje brand of cigars, will officially release upon the world his newest creation, Tatuaje Anarchy. In anticipation of it’s release, this site will bring to you news and updates and will provide a forum for discussions regarding the release. In a world full of rules, regulations, laws, and order...there are times when the boat must be rocked. You can sit back watch the game and be a spectator, or you can join the Anarchy!
If you go to the website, it shows a bunch of marketing info and a statement on the right: "In the Spring of 2009 I approached my good friend Pete Johnson with the Anarchy project idea. The hope was to create something special in a limited run. The size is something never seen before and symbolic of the movement. Going against the grain of typical limited run releases, we wanted this to be priced reasonably, so that all who are fan’s of Pete’s brands could embrace this release without breaking the bank. "

So its a cigar, its reasonably priced and its still limited. Sounds like a winner to me.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Tatuaje Anarchy Announcement

I'll Probably Buy It !
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:20 PM   #3
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
I'll Probably Buy It !
Not gonna do it!!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
DougBushBC

Quote:
I'll Probably Buy It !
I'll definitely buy it, no doubts there!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac07 View Post
Not gonna do it!!
Tat Hater??
Old 07-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #6
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tat Hater??
Not really Greg...have really only enjoyed the Tat Black. Not much in Pete's line tickles my fancy.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #7
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

I will be buying some!
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #8
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

First Name: Boffa
Trading: (48)
Partagas
HK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of light

Looking forward to trying one. One of the few brands I still find interesting.
HK3- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:26 PM   #9
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
Not really Greg...have really only enjoyed the Tat Black. Not much in Pete's line tickles my fancy.
You Need To Try A Tat Reserva SW, Brother!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:27 PM   #10
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK3- View Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:27 PM   #11
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
You Need To Try A Tat Reserva SW, Brother!
Sitting on one...haven't torched it yet.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #12
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK3- View Post
Quote:
Sitting on one...haven't torched it yet.
Let Me Know What You Think, My Friend!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #13
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

If it makes it that long...might bring to Epic...let ya know first hand.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #14
bvilchez
En búsqueda.....

First Name: Bolivar aka Jay
Trading: (76)
Bolivar MarineCorps (Active)
bvilchez has disabled reputation

I might get it.
bvilchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #15
DougBushBC

Quote:
I prefer the Tat Reserva J21, I bet you (as a self pro-claimed Maduro Whore) would LOVE that stick, I burn one down almost every week.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #16
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougBushBC View Post
I prefer the Tat Reserva J21, I bet you (as a self pro-claimed Maduro Whore) would LOVE that stick, I burn one down almost every week.
Thanks for the tip Doug!!
Old 07-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #17
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future

I would have to agree with MAC, one one Tat I have really liked. so far only the Tat Noella has been it. Dont get me wrong, the others I have tried were ok. I will wait for the reviews before committing to purchase anything!!! Just my 2 cents.
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #18
longknocker
Postwhore

Cohiba

Quote:
If it makes it that long...might bring to Epic...let ya know first hand.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #19
Coz77
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Mark
Trading: (1)
Coz77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougBushBC View Post
The size is something never seen before and symbolic of the movement.
Has the size info been released or am I missing something on the website?
Coz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #20
HK3-
Cashmere Jungle Lord

First Name: Boffa
Trading: (48)
Partagas
HK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of lightHK3- is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My favorite is the original Blacks and the Cabaiguans. (for tats )
HK3- is offline   Reply With Quote