Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: NHL '09 - '10 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
OMG what a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got to say the 2 best goals of the shoutout were bertuzzi and hossa.

That OT wasawesome as well. End to end action. Great game for national broadcast.
The Datsyuk shootout goal was pretty cool too.

Maybe the best regular season OT I have seen this season...I wish the teams could have waived the shootout and continued that OT.

And the Hawks continue to seperate themselves from the rest of the Central.

Berschmoozi could not control his emotions after the loss, despite his SO goal.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 01-17-2010, 03:14 PM   #882
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation

LoL that was a sweet goal though. Nini(sp) just kind of had that OOOO calm on ! look about him after the move.

I was at work in the car. Watched it on my my phone and was screaming FILTHY!!!!
Love me some windows mobile 6.5 with skyfire browser and justin.tv
Old 01-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #883
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
The Hawks have won three in a row from the Red Wings, lead the season series 3-1 and moved 16 points ahead of them in the Central Division standings.

All of that means nothing to Patrick Kane right now.

"I still think they're the team to beat until proven otherwise in the playoffs," Kane said.
Smart young man.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 01-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #884
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

decent fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIro_7vX5_A

Wade redden fights????? huh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_zTostzXWc

Shawn Avery doing his best tie domi impersionation after his fight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39b15vV0epk

The Avery fight brings up an interesting issue. I would actually like to see visors mandated. They increase safety. That said there is definetly an issue with guys fighting while wearing a visor. If Everyone were to wear a visor, the code would and should dictate you take it off for the fight. The issue here is that many want a rule regarding a fight being stopped if a players helmet comes off due to danger of death from striking their head. I never really thought about this. I guess this is one of the reasons the league cant really impliment a visor rule. In many cases it could increase danger to the players if they fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um7KGKmFf8Q
Perfect example from the wings hawks game yesterday. Both players wear visors so they both took helmets off before the fight.

Last edited by Ahbroody; 01-18-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #885
kugie
Have My Own Room

First Name: Joe
Trading: (3)
kugie will become famous soon enough

The Bruins what are we gonna do with ya.
The Sens beat the B's 5-1
Old 01-19-2010, 09:29 PM   #886
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

ahl allstar feed
http://www.justin.tv/loo_loo_man#r=cy091RY
Old 01-19-2010, 09:31 PM   #887
MedicCook
Mila smoked my cigar

First Name: Ryan
Trading: (7)
LGC
MedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud ofMedicCook has much to be proud of

Did anyone see the boarding at the end of the Pens game? I got a headache just watching it.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #888
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

Great two games by the Sharks yesterday and today. They now have sole possesion of first with the Hawks road loss tonight.

First they absolutely destroy a struggling Flames team 9-1. This was a very very chippy game though. Flames wanted to try to play rough but the Sharks took it and gave it back. Took my son to this game after his hockey practice. He scored a goal in his scrimmage. WOOOOT! He was jacked up for this game and made it the whole game. Pretty good for a 4 yr old.

Phanuef was Phanuef poking and pushing guys and looking for a big hit, but when asked to dance he skated away twice. Was glad to see him as a -4 on the night. I just dont respect guys that try to lay people out and then runaway when its time to answer the bell. Here Staubitz hits him and asks him to dance. He lets Prust fight his battle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2aAvWE_3E.
Later in the game he was poking and hooking Shelley behind the play running his mouth. Shelley asked him to go. Phaneuf skated to the bench. I just have no respect for Phanuef. Borque plays a chippy game but at least he answers the bell for his actions.

Sharks followed that up by beating division rival LA 5-1. The kings did take the season series, but it was nice to see the Sharks take the last 2 games of the series.

Bersmoochi does not score in the redwings loss. Not looking good for the bet unless he has a few big games.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:20 AM   #889
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Hawks have a game in hand.

...hoping they give a schellacking to the Flames Thursday the way the Sharks did last night.

P.S. Buck Fertuzzi.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:57 AM   #890
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

They should. The flames honestly looked horrible. There game plan was to play a chippy game and try to hang around. It didnt work. The Sharks definetly had the hits advantage. Just watch their game on thursday. Phanuefs style of play seems to be affecting the team. I saw so many players just looking for hits and not playing the puck. As a result the Sharks just out skated them and made it look like men vs boys.

OOO and as to the game in hand. remember you guys are on the road and your road record is 13-7-3. Where as the Sharks road is 17-6-2. I pointed out before that I think after all the road games even out the Sharks will have the edge. We will see, but they better start playing better on the road or the game in hand will mean little in a weeks time.

Yeah fock bersmoochi, I just want him to get 25.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:59 AM   #891
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

AHL Allstar Skills comp replay on MSG right now. Good stuff
Old 01-20-2010, 03:35 AM   #892
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light

Can't believe the Wings lost last night Stupid Bertuzzi takes a horrible penalty that basically gave the Caps the monetum and the win. Shows how 1 play can change the whole outcome of the game. If you watched the rest of the game, no way you thought the Wings would lose. They dominated the Caps almost the whole game. Very frustrating.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:00 AM   #893
jmsremax
Yet another Masshole

First Name: Jon
Trading: (19)
jmsremax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kugie View Post
The Bruins what are we gonna do with ya.
The Sens beat the B's 5-1
It goes to show you how important Savard is to our team.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:00 AM   #894
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
They should. The flames honestly looked horrible. There game plan was to play a chippy game and try to hang around. It didnt work. The Sharks definetly had the hits advantage. Just watch their game on thursday. Phanuefs style of play seems to be affecting the team. I saw so many players just looking for hits and not playing the puck. As a result the Sharks just out skated them and made it look like men vs boys.

OOO and as to the game in hand. remember you guys are on the road and your road record is 13-7-3. Where as the Sharks road is 17-6-2. I pointed out before that I think after all the road games even out the Sharks will have the edge. We will see, but they better start playing better on the road or the game in hand will mean little in a weeks time.

Yeah fock bersmoochi, I just want him to get 25.
I guess it would be OK if the Sharks beat out the Hawks for the President's Trophy, the Hawks would still have home ice throughout the playoffs if the Sharks lose in the 1st or 2nd round once again.

J/K Mike...the Sharks actually look great. Marleau is my comeback player of the year, Pavelski, Boyle, Thorton, Clowe, Blake and Nabby all playing well, and Setoguchi is finally getting hot. Hope for your sake it lasts...at least until the Western Finals.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #895
mtaill
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (1)
mtaill is on a distinguished road

Great win for the Sens over the Hawks!
Go Sens!
Old 01-20-2010, 10:05 PM   #896
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
I guess it would be OK if the Sharks beat out the Hawks for the President's Trophy, the Hawks would still have home ice throughout the playoffs if the Sharks lose in the 1st or 2nd round once again.

J/K Mike...the Sharks actually look great. Marleau is my comeback player of the year, Pavelski, Boyle, Thorton, Clowe, Blake and Nabby all playing well, and Setoguchi is finally getting hot. Hope for your sake it lasts...at least until the Western Finals.
I actually hope they dont peak yet. Man I just have no faith in the team. They all play great when there is no preasure.
I swear if Nabokov folds in the post season again they need to dump him. Year after year the dude turns into swiss cheese in the playoffs. I got a funny story about him in front of the arena one night in some skin tight jeans, but its a family enviornment. Lets just say my buddy and I walked away quickly.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:45 PM   #897
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
I actually hope they dont peak yet. Man I just have no faith in the team. They all play great when there is no preasure.
I swear if Nabokov folds in the post season again they need to dump him. Year after year the dude turns into swiss cheese in the playoffs. I got a funny story about him in front of the arena one night in some skin tight jeans, but its a family enviornment. Lets just say my buddy and I walked away quickly.
Happy Nabby?

Old 01-21-2010, 12:19 AM   #898
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhpNJOskIdY
omg! old school. Love the penalty box and howone player goes and sits with the fans
Old 01-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #899
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhpNJOskIdY
omg! old school. Love the penalty box and howone player goes and sits with the fans
Awesome clip, Mike!

Old 01-21-2010, 01:33 AM   #900
Ahbroody
Daddy x 4

HUpmann

Love those shoulder pads. LOL
Just bought micah a new pair today. His pads at 4 make Mckenzies pads look small. Hell I wouldnt put my kid out there in those things.
Closed Thread