Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 08-17-2010, 03:55 AM   #621
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on. Well, the Yankees lost another one last night 3 - 1. I was incorrect in saying that the game was in Detroit as they were home last night in the Bronx. They'll be back at it again this evening at 1905(7:05pm) with C.C. Sabathia on the mound for the Bombers going for his 16th win. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys......
Old 08-18-2010, 04:04 AM   #622
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now since 0430. Well, it was good to see the Yankees bounce back and win last night 6 - 2 giving C.C. his 16th win of the season. The two teams will be back at it once again this evening at 1905(7:05pm) and hopefully build up a streak of "W"s. Just wanted to let everyone know that the official pee-pee dance has begun for this weekend's Herf as it's "Hump Day" and all today, enjoy.......
Old 08-19-2010, 04:02 AM   #623
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Smile Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on now for a good hour. Well, the Yankees beat up on the Tigers again last night with a final score of 9 - 5. The two teams will be back at this afternoon with a day game starting at 1305(1:05pm). The Bombers have Phil Hughes starting on the mound and hopefully the bats stay warm for him to gain another win. Being that today is Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stick and going over the final preperations for Saturday's "Thank You" herf. If you're in the area and have the time, stop on over for a cigar or two and join in on the fun. Either way, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........
Old 08-20-2010, 04:03 AM   #624
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees spanked the Tigers yesterday 11 - 5 as they had 9 runs in the 6th inning. This weekend they take on the Mariners here in the Bronx with A.J. Burnett starting it off tonight with the first pitch at 1905(7:05pm). Also this weekend (tonight and tomorrow night at 1900/7pm), the NASCAR racers will be in Thunder Valley, Bristol,TN. Oh yeah, one last thing, tomorrow is the "Thank You" event at Round Pond, hope you can make it.......
Old 08-21-2010, 04:22 AM   #625
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is brewin'. Well, the Bombers got spanked last night 6 - 0 and hopefully they turn that around today with a big "W" of their own. Congrats to Kyle Busch for winning last night's NASCAR Nationwide Series race in Bristol. Today is the "Thank You" cigar event we have been planning for sometime now, it should be an awesome day and I hope as many of you local S/BOTL can make it. They'll be plenty of BBQ and tasty treats, so bring a big appetite. I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys it as well.......
Old 08-22-2010, 06:36 AM   #626
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and today is an extra large cup of Killer Beans Electric Chair™ Espresso coffee one. We had a blast yesterday at the "Thank You" event. Thanks to everyone coming out and thier generosity, all of the sponsors that donated their time and effort, the excellent BBQ by Dee and the boys, the location and the great weather we enjoyed. Here is the link to get a better idea from yesterday's event and the location where we'll post the link for the YouTube video in a few days:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...0&#entry990099

It was great to hear that the Yankees won yesterday as well and I'll be watching the NASCAR race today from last night that I DVR'd. I hope everyone has a great day today and relaxes with a couple of your favorites as well.......
Old 08-23-2010, 03:29 AM   #627
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday morning. The Yankees crushed the Mariners in the rain 10 - 0 yesterday and today they are off to Toronto for a 1907(7:07pm) start time. I've got quite the busy week coming up between a tight schedule here at West Point and then we're closing on our new home Friday morning, I can hardly wait until next weekend comes. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week as well and enjoys a favorite or two through out it........
Old 08-24-2010, 03:48 AM   #628
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. Well, the Yankees lost last night 3 - 2 and hopefully they get a "W" tonight as the two teams will meet again at 1907(7:07pm). The temps have definitely dropped around here as today's high is 66 degrees according to NOAA: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273
I went through the 250+ pictures taken at this past Saturday's "Thank You" event and picked out roughly 80 of them and now we are putting them together with music and will be posting to YouTube hopefully today as well. I'll post the link to it asap so everyone can enjoy. Anyway, I hope you have a great day and enjoy.......
Old 08-25-2010, 03:48 AM   #629
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430. Well, the Yankees got fire up yesterday and beat Toronto 11 - 5 last night with 5 homers for the Bombers. Again, the two teams will meet up this evening for one more game at 1907(7:07pm) and this time we'll have Phil Hughes on the mound going for his 16th win of the season. Good news, we got the slide show / sound track video up on YouTube from this past weekend's "Thank You" event. We're not happy how the pictures transition from one to another but it will have to do. Here is the link in case you haven't had a chance to view it as of yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY1JKbRciMY

Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys a favorite or two or......
Old 08-26-2010, 03:41 AM   #630
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while. Well, the Yankees came up on the short end of the stick last night as they lost 6 - 3 to the Mariners. The Bombers are off tonight and will spend the weekend in Chicago taking on the White Sox. Being that it's Thursday, we'll be at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying fine cigars and catching up on this weeks world news. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well.......
Old 08-27-2010, 04:41 AM   #631
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's hangin' with the S/BOTL talkin' about last weekend's "Thank You" event. Tonight, the Yankees will be taking on the White Sox in Chicago with a start time of 2010(8:10pm) as A.J. Burnett will start on the mound for the Bombers. Also this evening, the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will be racin' in Chicagoland Speedway which is located in Joliet, IL. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys........

TGIF
Old 08-28-2010, 04:48 AM   #632
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)
Talking Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been brewin' for a while now. The Yankees got beat last night by the White Sox 9 - 4 as A.J. Burnett had another bad outing. Hopefully the Bombers turn it around this evening and get a "W" and C.C. Sabathia gets his 18th win of the season. Congrats to Kyle Busch for winning last night's NASCAR truck race out at Chicagoland Speedway, that young man is definitely on a roll this year. Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and takes the time to smoke a favorite cigar as well.......
Old 08-29-2010, 06:01 AM   #633
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and as always, the coffee is on. Well, the Yankees did bounce back and won last night 12 - 9 giving C.C. his 18th win of the season. These two teams will meet today at 1405(2:05pm) to play the rubber game of this match up. Also today, the NASCAR Nationwide Series race will be held at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve which is a road race located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Start time of the race is 1400(2pm) and will be broadcasted on ESPN2. Anyway, I hope everyone has a special Sunday and enjoys favorite or two or......
Old 08-30-2010, 03:43 AM   #634
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on for a while now. It was good to see the Yankees hold off the White Sox for a 2 - 1 win yesterday afternoon and taking the series in Chicago. Tonight they are back home against the A's with a start time of 1905(7:05pm). A big congrats goes out to Boris Said for winning the NASCAR Nationwide Series race yesterday in Canada and I'm sure that all the "Said Heads" are happy as this is the first time Boris has won in that series. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and takes the time to enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it.......
Old 08-31-2010, 04:46 AM   #635
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on. Well, the Yankees definitely earned the nickname last night of the Bombers as the won 11 - 5. Here's a complete break down of the evening and a few of the video highlights:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/...=.jsp&c_id=nyy

The two teams will be back at this evening again at 1905(7:05pm) with Phil Hughes starting on the mound for New York. They are calling for another hot one with a high of 91 degrees and sunny today. Hopefully everyone has a good one and enjoys.......
Old 09-01-2010, 03:44 AM   #636
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and as always, the coffee has been brewing since 0430. Well, the Yankees' bats are hotter than ever as the won again lastnight 9 - 3. The Bombers will take on the As one more time tonight at 1905(7:05pm) and then they'll finish this series with them Thursday with a day game starting at 1305(1:05pm). Today will be another hot one with temps reaching the mid 90s and the humidity is up there as well. I hope everyone has a happ "Hump Day" and enjoys a favorite or two or......
Old 09-02-2010, 04:06 AM   #637
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the Killer Beans are brewin' and it's Thursday. The Yankees won another game last night with a final score of 4 - 3 making it 5 wins in a row now (knock on wood). C.C. Sabathia will be going for his 19th win of the season this afternoon startin' on the mound. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys.......
Old 09-03-2010, 03:54 AM   #638
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for an hour and the Labor Day weekend is almost here. Well, the Bombers swept the A's in fashion as C.C. Sabathia pitched 8 solid inning allowing only 1 hit as they won 5 - 0. Today the Yankees will be taking on the Blue Jays here in the Bronx starting at 1305(1:05pm) and as a matter of fact, all 3 games this weekend will be day games. Last night I stopped over and smoked a nice A.F. Double Chateau Sungrown at Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars. It was good to see all the S/BOTL and the cigars was quite tasty as well . Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a BBQ or two with a number of your favorites as well.......
Old 09-04-2010, 04:18 AM   #639
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on a always. The Yankees won their 7th in a row yesterday with a final score of 7 - 3. Hopefully they stay on this winning streak for a while and keep this momentum right through the playoffs. It's looking to be a nice weekend full of baseball, NASCAR and the first weekend for college football. Army is taking on East Michigan tonight (away game) with a start time of 1900(7pm). Here is this season's Army football schedule:

http://www.goarmysports.com/SportSel...7&SPSID=102089

Anyway, I hope everyone has a super Saturday and enjoys......
Old 09-05-2010, 05:46 AM   #640
Stogieman
Herf King

Bolivar Army (Retired)

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on this sunny Sunday morning. Well, what can I say, the Yankees won their 8th in a row and did it in Yankee fashion. They were down by 3 runs and came back to win it 7 - 5 with help from Marcus Thames hitting a homer in the bottom of the 8th. The two teams will be back at it again today with Phil Hughes on the mound for the Bombers. A big congrats goes out to the Army Black Knights as they won their season opener out in East Michigan with a final score of 31 - 27. This evening, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racers will be down in Atlanta starting at 1930(7:30pm), it should be a hot one as always. Congrats to Jaime McMurry for winning last night's Nationwide Series race down there as well. I hope everyone has a good one and relaxes with a couple of your favorites sometime today.......