Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
fbillings14

Default Traveling to Destin, FL

I will be in Destin, FL from May 12 till May 22 to finish my PADI IDC and IE. I was wondering is any one knew of a cheap place to stay a cozy bar and a well supplied cigar shop.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
thebayratt
Still Watching My Ash

First Name: Shawn
Trading: (11)
RA
thebayratt will become famous soon enoughthebayratt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Traveling to Destin, FL

There is a Holiday Inn on the beach. There aren't too many hotels on the beach, more condos (and they usually require deposits, cleaning fees, extended stays). I stayed there a few years back. They have a inside bar and I believe you can smoke there. As far as cigar shops, im not too sure on any of them.

One of the best things to do is check online and book as soon as possible. The later you wait, the higher they can get. If you don't book before you go, check at the Florida Welcome Center, they usually have discount hotel coupons.

Are your a CRA Member??? We get hotel discounts from off the CRA website if you are.

FYI, stay away from FudPuckers if you are hungry... the food sucks all hype!!
Hog's Breath Saloon had probably the best food we ate (Besides Bass ProShop) while down there.
thebayratt is offline   Reply With Quote