Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2011, 05:36 PM   #22
taltos
Really, really old

First Name: Paul
Trading: (3)
Punch MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
taltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the roughtaltos is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Anyone Own A Kindle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarflip View Post
I have one that I've been using for 18 months. Absolutely love it and you can adjust the font size depending on how bad your vision is. It reads .pdf materials, does audio books and looks like a regular book especially with the grayscale and lighting that makes it look like you're reading a book. If you don't turn the wifi on, battery really lasts.

Then I started seeing the IPADs and other ebook readers like Nook Color. I decided to give my kindle to a relative when I was in Manila. I bought a Nook and although it's colored and tochscreen with internet access, I miss the kindle.
My wife gave me a Nook Color as an early Christmas present when I was in the rehab hospital. I have never had a Kindle but I love the Nook. The only problem that I have is that the software for anything but reading is very touchy and buggy but as a book replacement it is excellent.