Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Coffee & Tea Forum > Coffee Discussion

Old 08-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
Commander Quan
Feeling at Home

First Name: Derrick
Trading: (4)
Bolivar
Commander Quan has a spectacular aura aboutCommander Quan has a spectacular aura about
Default Vacuum Brewer---This thing is Sweet

My Dads aunt recently has had to be put in a nursing home, and the family has been cleaning out her house getting it ready to sell. This past weekend I went over to my parents house and this was setting in the garage.

It's never been used, and even had the paper separating the two vessels. I didn't have time to try it out till this evening, and it's a pretty cool thing to watch. I'm going to have to play with the water to coffee ratio a little to see how I like it but it makes a pretty good cup of coffee. The taste is similar to my press but a little lighter feel in the mouth and very little sediment in the cup, and even that isn't as thick as what I get with the press. I'm not sure that I'm gong to brew with this often but it is nice. Coffee and a show to go with it.
Commander Quan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all
Default Re: Vacuum Brewer---This thing is Sweet

cool, even better that there is a story with it. I haven't have Vac brewed coffee, but there are some that swear by it.