Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 03-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #21
Mr B
Livin' in a Van....

Trading: (79)
PL
Mr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really nice
Default Re: Welker now a Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
As a life long Raiders fan I will now quote Charlie Brown ...

AAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X2
And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” Acts 10:13
Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #22
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
I can believe they got rid of Welker... They got rid of Moss who was equally as great while a Patriot.
They got rid of Moss because he's a whiny child, he also got into it with Tom Terrific in the locker room, Brady told Moss to cut his beard he looked like a bum and Moss came back with "Oh yah well cut your hair you look like a little *****". (when Brady had the long hair thing going on) The wording was actually a lot more harsh on both sides, but Moss was gone a couple days later, that's all it took to be the final straw.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:15 AM   #23
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

Randy Moss would walk off the field when the ball wasn't coming to him.
The fact that he's still playing ball is a miracle.
Old 03-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #24
Mr B
Livin' in a Van....

Trading: (79)
PL
Mr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really niceMr B is just really nice

Moss playing for the Raiders was one of the worst decisions they have ever made (outside of Jamarcus Russle). I have never seen anyone purposely play poorly as much as Moss did when he played for the Raiders. I am surprised they did not kick his a$$ after every game in the locker room. So glad he is gone.
And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.” Acts 10:13
Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:17 PM   #25
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute

I hear ya, brother. The biggest dick in football.
Granted TO and Ocho had their ways about them, but Moss was on a special level.
I think he's grown up a bit or had some sense beat into him at this point. I think he was at his worse with the Vikings. Both times.
Old 03-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #26
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
Moss playing for the Raiders was one of the worst decisions they have ever made (outside of Jamarcus Russle). I have never seen anyone purposely play poorly as much as Moss did when he played for the Raiders. I am surprised they did not kick his a$$ after every game in the locker room. So glad he is gone.

Don't even get me going, he would have his hands on the ball and basically drop it, not to mention turning all the rookies against ownership and the team. He should have been euthanized....but that's just my
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #27
CamoFlogged
...may I have another?

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (11)
Montecristo
CamoFlogged will become famous soon enoughCamoFlogged will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
As a life long Raiders fan I will now quote Charlie Brown ...

AAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang, and here I thought we could be friends. Life long Bronco fan and transplant from CO to CA. I drive by the O and get ill...

Well, maybe friends in the off season

-C
CamoFlogged is offline   Reply With Quote