Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 08-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
cigarmonkel
User Title goes here

Trading: (32)
Montecristo
cigarmonkel has a spectacular aura aboutcigarmonkel has a spectacular aura aboutcigarmonkel has a spectacular aura about
Default PAN64 with almost 3yrs

I bought a box back in mid-late of 07 and told myself to age these puppies. So i did just that. I pulled one out 9 months ago and smoked it and it was terribad so i let em rest some more. Pulled one out today to ensure my target wasn't getting something that was still needing more rest or wasn't smoking well.

The burn was flawless, razor straight all the way around this thing and the ash held up till the middle of the cigar then i myself ashed it (my housemate was curious to why the ash was so long so i explained it to her then showed her unlike cigs, more then a tap is required to ash these things). The smoke was thick and greyish unlike gandalfs beard but more like the other guys beard (the bad one).

The flavors were earthy and woody throughout the entire smoke with slight undertones of cream and toasted nuts that would rotate with each other.

My conclusion of this smoke: Bomb material worthy!
cigarmonkel is offline   Reply With Quote