Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Coffee & Tea Forum > Coffee Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2008, 11:01 PM   #1
TOB9595
Managing the UnManageable

First Name: Tom
Trading: (12)
TOB9595 is on a distinguished road
Default COFFEEs and CIGARS. I need COFFEE

Tonight I pulled a ROCKY PATEL SUN GROWN ROBUSTO, review is here

There was something lacking with this smoke...As I thought and thought about the flavor of the smoke all I could think about was COFFEE.
I just know that this stick NEEDS coffee to accompany it so the stick can be complete.

As I'm thinking of what kind of coffee it occurs to me that I don't KNOW COFFEE AT ALL.
Coffee that I drink is man made flavored HAZELNUT coffee with LOTS of sugar and HAZELNUT cream from WAWA.
This isn't coffee! It is some sort of abomination to the taste buds.

I'll be reviewing...NO! STUDYING! the various posts chock full of info on COFFEE...preparation, types, presentation...of COFFEE.
I'll be going down the path searching for the PRESS????OR the MOKOPOT???? as the means to fulfilling my need for COFFEE.

I am man enough to show what passes for my COFFEE EQUIPMENT.
I know that the EXPERIENCED COFFEE folk will say that I need to start from scratch with my coffees and equipment to create the coffee.

Mr Coffee Maker, Hazelnut flavored coffee, measuring ladle, coffee from the freezer. (Storage in the freezer? I dunno.) Whirleybird grinder...I know! I know!..a BURR GRINDER...sigh...
Coffee PRESS? or/and a Bialli??? MOKOPOT???

I know there are BOTLs out here who have the experience of making different types and methods of creating the coffee. I will be searching for you...Mr Moo....and others...who have posted their experiences with COFFEE.
A WHOLE NEW WORLD AWAITS ME...

I nubbed the RPSGR

Tom

And so it begins...a PATH to COFFEE and the many varieties and tastes/textures that COFFEE has to offer.

(chock full of info...all pun intended)
hahahahahahaha
TOB9595 is offline   Reply With Quote