Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #1
MrClean
Bald Man

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (28)
Montecristo
MrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the roughMrClean is a jewel in the rough
Default A bomb...of the family variety

So I spent the last 2 weeks in southern California working. This was after spending 2 weeks in St Louis for work and only a week between the trips. My birthday was on the weekend in between as well. My wife felt bad because she didn't get me anything, I'm not big on presents anyway, just take me out for dinner and I'm happy. Well, after a few days in California, I get a call from the wife, "where is your cordless drill". That statement sets off all kinds of bells and whistles in my head. When asked why, she said it's a surprise. I don't like surprises. I got home late last night to find all this behind the house.

New chairs with table and umbrella (I have to finish putting the table together)

New outdoor fireplace

And my favorite thing, a hammock!

I've wanted a hammock for a long time, heck I would have been more than happy with just it. There are plants out by the canopy and she even got a waterfall but our electrician friend couldn't make it out to install it yet.
The most impressive thing, she got the kids to help her do it all...LOL.
I'm truly blessed with a wonderful wife and kids. Many a cigar will be enjoyed in that hammock between now and winter.