Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 09-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chat with NFL rules analyst Mike Pereira

You guys might like this.
I read the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed it, it's the copy of the live shat that went on, I assume.
I've enjoyed seeing Mike on tv. He's respectful to the refs and runs interference really well between overheated fans and referee decisions. He explains things as he sees them, and he makes very good, well informed comments based on experience and where the refs are on the field, etc. He doesn't necessarily agree with rulings, but points out why and how errors can be made, and brings a calm demeanor and perspective to it all.
I hope they continue this chat thing, and that I continue to run into it. Great idea by Fox Sports.