Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 12-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation
Default Stay safe in the South

Heavy storms are passing through the South tonight, with several tornadoes already down. And the worst is still on the way. The cold front is now pushing a warm front. bringing spring storm conditions. More and stronger tornadoes are expected in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia, possibly into the early morning. Heavy rain, lightning and large hail are also expected. If you are in these areas, please keep up with the weather, and have an evac plan ready.

It looks like the northern part of the storm front will be snow, sleet and rain, so also hazardous.

For my Southern BOTL, My prayers are with you. Please stay safe.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stay safe in the South

Nasty wx for sure! Already cancelled Dr apt. for maņana because of ice potential.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
thebayratt
Still Watching My Ash

First Name: Shawn
Trading: (11)
RA
thebayratt will become famous soon enoughthebayratt will become famous soon enough

Thanks! Its getting interesting here as we speak. But, the worst is north of me about 30 minutes or so. Its not bad enough to stop me from having a cigar in my "bum hut".
Old 12-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #4
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice

Just a cold rain here. Winter Storm watch has been issued for eastern TN, about 100 miles west of here.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
big_jaygee
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Jason
Trading: (59)
big_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to behold

had tornadoes near here earlier this morning, down power lines and trees all over the area. wind is blowing hard tonight thats for sure. i have extra blankets out in case the lights go out overnight. everybody else be safe out there!
big_jaygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
maninblack
Will smoke for food

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (80)
Partagas
maninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to beholdmaninblack is a splendid one to behold

Crazy weather for sure. Stay safe.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #7
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay safe brothers.
Old 12-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #8
thebayratt
Still Watching My Ash

First Name: Shawn
Trading: (11)
RA
thebayratt will become famous soon enoughthebayratt will become famous soon enough

Had a small tornado or windsheer come about 50yards away from my house. I was out having a cigar and heard it comming. It really did sound like a speeding train passing! I ran inside, on the way in, i saw part of it going down the street. I grabbed the gf and daughter and we huddled down in the hallway. I covered them with my body til the wind stopped. It literally scared the sh!t out of me!!
Got some minor damage down the street, but everyone is ok.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #9
big_jaygee
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Jason
Trading: (59)
big_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to beholdbig_jaygee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
Had a small tornado or windsheer come about 50yards away from my house. I was out having a cigar and heard it comming. It really did sound like a speeding train passing! I ran inside, on the way in, i saw part of it going down the street. I grabbed the gf and daughter and we huddled down in the hallway. I covered them with my body til the wind stopped. It literally scared the sh!t out of me!!
Got some minor damage down the street, but everyone is ok.
glad yall are safe brother i hope everything turns out ok over there
big_jaygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:06 AM   #10
SvilleKid
Yes I am a Pirate

Trading: (52)
SvilleKid has disabled reputation

The effects of the storm have reached D.C. this morning. Busting outta this place and heading back to Bama in two days....... I hope!!!!