Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 05-08-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Kyle Busch

...is a douche.

http://www.nascar.com/video/post-rac...six/index.html

What respect I had gained back for him this season is all gone after last night's event at Darlington. Pure worthless.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
NCRadioMan
Chutney Lovebusciut

First Name: Chutney
Trading: (66)
RG
NCRadioMan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Kyle Busch

I love it. Reminds me of when Nascar was good, 20+ years ago. Those two are the closest to resemblance to old school drivers, that didn't mind putting you in the wall, there is today. Good stuff!

Old 05-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #3
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan View Post
I love it. Reminds me of when Nascar was good. Those two are the closest to resemblance to old school drivers, that didn't mind putting you in the wall, there is today. Good stuff!

I agree. 100% entertainment and it's a great part of what's missing from the sport today. But Kyle's still an ass. I don't remember that many of the old school group running away while putting innocent people on pit road in danger b/c they were scared.

Insert quote here.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #4
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

I absolutely hate him. He is gonna get someone killed. This isn't the 1st time he has done something stupid on pit road.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough

I'm not a viewer of nascar, but about the time Busch goes a whole year of getting spun out by a different driver every week, he might get the hint. Nice pvssy move at the end.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #6
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
I absolutely hate him. He is gonna get someone killed. This isn't the 1st time he has done something stupid on pit road.
I've seen people do some stupid things on pit road that could have caused injury to others, but never in the act of driving away in fear.

Insert quote here.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:50 AM   #7
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
I've seen people do some stupid things on pit road that could have caused injury to others, but never in the act of driving away in fear.
Kyle Busch is such a little *****. Remember last year when Hamlin (I think?) wrecked him and he told his crew "You better hold me back when I get out of the car" He sounded like a scared little punk that he is.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:07 AM   #8
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
Kyle Busch is such a little *****. Remember last year when Hamlin (I think?) wrecked him and he told his crew "You better hold me back when I get out of the car" He sounded like a scared little punk that he is.
At least he "man"ned up that time and walked into Hamlin's trailer. He was just scared of Harvick (or maybe he was scared of Harvick's wife).

Insert quote here.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:36 AM   #9
captain53
Have My Own Room

First Name: Dave
Trading: (3)
captain53 will become famous soon enough

2-Pricks - Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick and I don't like either one of them. But don't forget that Harvick slammed Busch in the rear end following the bumpy pass and Harvick should have known before he did it that he would pay heavily for that move. I guess Harvick did it before he had time to ask his wife what he should do.

As to Pit Road I think Kyle Bush did the right thing, Harvick is the one that was asking for trouble and got out of his car.

I agree with NCRadio Man - brings back memories of when NASCAR was exciting!
captain53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #10
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain53 View Post
2-Pricks - Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick and I don't like either one of them. But don't forget that Harvick slammed Busch in the rear end following the bumpy pass and Harvick should have known before he did it that he would pay heavily for that move. I guess Harvick did it before he had time to ask his wife what he should do.

As to Pit Road I think Kyle Bush did the right thing, Harvick is the one that was asking for trouble and got out of his car.
Pushing an unmanned car out of control on pit road was the right thing to do?

It was entertaining though.

Insert quote here.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #11
N2 GOLD
MIND OVER MATTER...

First Name: RICO
Trading: (1)
SCdlH
N2 GOLD will become famous soon enoughN2 GOLD will become famous soon enough

What a PUNK...
Old 05-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #12
captain53
Have My Own Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
Pushing an unmanned car out of control on pit road was the right thing to do?

It was entertaining though.
What was the right thing when the person who parked it in front of him too close to turn around it was sticking his fist thru his window opening?

Best part was when Busch pushed the car and drove off was Harvick standing in the middle of Pit Road by himself looking like a Moron!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #13
Noodles
Adjusting to the Life

Trading: (2)
HUpmann
Noodles is on a distinguished road

Quote:

You don't like Busch but you are defending his actions. I hope you don't like me as well.
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:29 AM   #14
captain53
Have My Own Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
You don't like Busch but you are defending his actions. I hope you don't like me as well.
Your wish has been granted.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:52 AM   #15
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
What was the right thing when the person who parked it in front of him too close to turn around it was sticking his fist thru his window opening?
Reverse?

He claimed that his gear box broke, but he put it in reverse to get back on to pit road.

Insert quote here.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #16
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of

I can't claim to be a huge NASCAR fan. But I was born and raised smack dab in the middle of it (Hickory NC), so it is part of my blood, like hockey to a Canadian. I recall those old days well. To me, it's one thing to jump outta your ride and have a fistfight in the infield, yet quite another to deliberately try to injure . . . or even kill . . . either another driver or some innocent bystanders by ramming a competitor with your vehicle. As for picking a fight, then running away from it . . . well, I don't have to say it, do I?
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #17
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a HUGE fan of NASCAR...but but's hard not to follow it with Sportscenter. And while it's not baseball, it is a sport. Now for the issue at hand...I agree Kyle Busch is a little b*tch!!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nascar.com/news/110510/kh...ton/index.html

Identical penalties.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #19
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
That is weak. Busch should have had a much stiffer penalty.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #20
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
So much for the "have at it, boys" mentality.

I can see the fine b/c the actions on pit road were dangerous, but probation? Let 'em handle it out on the track. The All-Star race is coming up. They could handle it there.

Insert quote here.