Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2018, 08:41 AM   #1
hammondc
Moar Padrons!

First Name: Chip
Trading: (17)
Partagas
hammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura about
Default Cigar Federation Tobacos

Whats up with these? The vivid description and blend stories sound like absolute BS. However, I see several folks on here picking them up.

Chick Magnet
"All of a sudden this guy comes out of the back with a bottle of Flor de Cana rum in one hand and this cigar in the other. He tells me, "Señor, these have been aging for so long that the cello is yellow." I immediately cleansed my palate with some coffee and lit her up.

Holy Sh*t was it amazing! I bought everything they had on the spot. "

BEER GOGGLES
"Once upon a time, in a factory far, far away, I was working in on this cigar. An old lady came out of the back room and brought a handful of this wrapper to me. My first impression was that it was a little too rustic for my discriminating eye. But after I saw it stretched out over the binder an filler and then actually tasted it, well, That Sh*t was it awesome! "

LOVE POTION
"I came across THE expert at rolling perfectos. Chance meeting in back alley. Really weird stuff. Anyway, we got to talking and he turned out to be a really great guy and a fantastic cigar roller from a factory that will remain nameless. "
hammondc is offline   Reply With Quote