Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 09-15-2015, 09:03 AM   #81
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 5

Just watched the recent episode. I had to stop and rewind when the dad said to put the gun down. Dude was just eating a dog and you've already seen the drug dealer not die, wtf!

I can guess what Rueben Blade's character is going to face with the way the episode ran. He won't be able to kill his wife when she turns for call the dad weak.

And what's with Johnny Dope, why hasn't he changed clothes yet!
Old 09-17-2015, 06:52 AM   #82
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjing View Post
Just watched the recent episode. I had to stop and rewind when the dad said to put the gun down. Dude was just eating a dog and you've already seen the drug dealer not die, wtf!

I can guess what Rueben Blade's character is going to face with the way the episode ran. He won't be able to kill his wife when she turns for call the dad weak.

And what's with Johnny Dope, why hasn't he changed clothes yet!
I said the same thing to my wife, why is he still wearing that old guy's clothes from the hospital
Old 09-25-2015, 03:56 PM   #83
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation

OK so I just rewatched the latest episode.

Spoiler. . .

I was hoping that maybe the flashing lights were Tobias maybe signaling out to people. But at the end I was paying more attention to the last scene. At first I thought it was the dad actually coming to realize that there may be someone at the house after seeing the flashing lights himself. But I had the volume really turned up and you can actually hear gunshots, faintly, with the flashing lights.
Old 09-25-2015, 04:06 PM   #84
Victor808
How Did I Get Here?

First Name: Victor
Trading: (1)
Victor808 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjing View Post
OK so I just rewatched the latest episode.

Spoiler. . .

I was hoping that maybe the flashing lights were Tobias maybe signaling out to people. But at the end I was paying more attention to the last scene. At first I thought it was the dad actually coming to realize that there may be someone at the house after seeing the flashing lights himself. But I had the volume really turned up and you can actually hear gunshots, faintly, with the flashing lights.
I liked the episode. Heavy on the whole... can't trust the government during the zombie apocalypse... but I like it.

My understanding was that at the beginning of the episode someone was trying to signal to the kid that they're out there outside the fence... they were doing this by the flashing lights.
At the end of the episode.... after the dad told the national guard commander (or whatever his rank) about the lights coming from the house, when he went to look at it there were lights, then there were the gunshots. Seemed clear that the troops are going outside the fence and simply shooting anyone (living or dead... note the dead guy with the gun the mom saw). That's how they're maintaining a "virus free" zone...
Victor808 is offline   Reply With Quote