Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Digs
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Dennis
Trading: (17)
Digs will become famous soon enough
Default BOTL from Hawaii please help me

For months I have been thinking of moving me and the family from here in northeast Pa to Hawaii. I am just in the tire kicking stages so I haven’t decided on an island or anything else yet. My wife is an RN bsn so she could easily get a job and I am sales Rep for Hyster Company, I could really work for a number of forklift dealers beside for Hyster (competitors). The wife has spent the last week browsing at houses on-line (cant recall were they were all at) from what I can see the property taxes were low $785 annual- compared to what I pay now ($6,200) Am I missing something, lol I know some of house are crazy just like they would be in certain areas here in Pa.

I guess my biggest problem is my extensive military firearms collection - my papered machine guns are a no- no so I would have to sell them what about me collection of AK's & Ar's etc?

Living here in Pa for 36 years it really bothers me any more how 4+ months of the year I come home from work its dark and have to stay inside! (Cant garden – ride my Harley, burn a stick outside etc) I love being outside and since my vacation to Maui & Lani in October I have only physically left and find my self thinking of going back dozen of times a day and decide I don’t want to wait till retirement to move like many do I want to enjoy it now, the awesome weather that it is.

Any advice or thoughts are appreciated.

A gun in your hand is better then a cop on the phone
Digs is offline   Reply With Quote