Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Opening lines

Don posted an honest thread in the ladie's room about how to approach a woman, and had it
locked before I could respond, lol. And even though this thread could devolve into a
'joke' thread pretty easily, I would think it would be a much better use of our time if we helped
the corpa masculina ( I made that up to sound latin) by telling the lines that ACTUALLY worked
on women. I do not mind saying it, my best relationships with women have come to be through
humor. They didn't last long, mine never do. But they had INTENSE starts and as a hideous
man, I am lucky that I had such a hot streak in college. Cause it's sure over NOW. And I DID
DJ in a popular nightclub back then, so women wanted me and didn't quite know why.
Ahhhh. I hate being old.

ANYWAY, I got well into the lacey underbelly of a young co-ed who worked in the information
desk at the University of Southern Mississippi one semester by saying this"

"Excuse me, i am sorry to bother you, but this IS the information desk?"
"Yes."
"Can you tell me the circumference of the Earth?"

It was all horizontal from there. For 3 glorious weeks. Granted, I had to follow up with
good chat, a little weed and the best oral sex she ever had, but that's how it started.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote