Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 02-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #21
RandJCigars
JSR

First Name: Jimmy
Trading: (3)
RandJCigars is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anybody Trade Penny Stocks?

FYI, I am also out of JUNP and BKPR. I highlighted AUCI because of the gains. AUCI has jumped up this big because of news; remember to sell on the hype of news, not when news is actually released (that's usually how people becomes "bag holders")

If anyone has questions, feel free to PM me. All information I give is IMO only.
RandJCigars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:53 AM   #22
jmsremax
Yet another Masshole

First Name: Jon
Trading: (19)
jmsremax will become famous soon enough

If you want feel free to use the banter section for this.....either start a new thread or spark some life in the stock/finance banter link located in my signature.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:54 AM   #23
RandJCigars
JSR

Oh Sweet...
Old 02-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #24
WyoBob
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Bob
Trading: (1)
WyoBob will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandJCigars View Post
Well I alerted AUCI at .0008, I'm now out at .007. Let's do some quick math here....

Investment of $3,000 gets 3,750,000 shares.

3,750,000 x .007 = $26,250

875% Gain. Get money Guys...

Stay Tuned.
So, did you sell at the market on 3,750,000 shares and get filled at .007 on all of the shares? If so, all I can say is "wow". Lots of other sellers today. I guess that's why they closed at .003.

WyoBob
WyoBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:36 PM   #25
RandJCigars
JSR

Yes I sold all 3.75 @ .007. It's an interesting case with this stock as to how it went UP and than how it came down so fast. I don't want to fill this board with drama, but to make a long story short...

A company supposedly put in a "Buy Offer" for $0.10 per share on all outstanding shares for AUCI. When this news was heard...the PPS went ballistic, hence the move upward. I sold at .007 because it's the first chance I had to sell, the stock actually went much higher during the day. However, remember what I said...sell on the hype of news and on the way up...don't try to wait for the top and the "official news" The stock continued to go up on steady buying pressure, up to .0124, a 450% increase on the day. However right around 2:30 eastern, a PR was supposedly released claiming a "rescinded offer" to buyout AUCI. Everyone screamed "SCAM" and thats when the sell off began. This was a little over 4 hours after I sold all my shares. The stock actually closed BELOW support levels, which is brutal for penny stocks.

Moral of the story? Don't believe everything you read. This is the reason why all of us say "Do your own DD" before you purchase a stock. Penny stocks offer huge rewards (as my example above) only if played right, however.

I originally bought AUCI based on R/M (reverse merger) news. Now, if you know anything about how reverse mergers are structured, it's usually bad for the shareholders of the smaller company (the company being purchased). However, in penny world, when R/M news is released stating "a R/M has been discussed and both parties are working diligently to work out a deal"....the stock price usually blows up. This is where you buy, as it's going up. If and when a merger takes place, and they release an "official" pr, the stock price will plummet because all the guys that bought low (someone like me) are wanting to get out as "bag holders" try to get in for a quick flip.

I played it the way it was supposed to be played. R/M news was released. I verified it over a couple days, and I bought in low (.0008). Today that PR was released, and I honestly didn't even read the damn thing...all I did was look at the L2 (Level 2 Quote) and sold at the first opportunity the MM's would allow me to using Zecco (MM = market maker).

As for my other picks, SNRS and STHG, I am holding both.
I bought in SNRS at .0001
I bought in STHG at .0006/.0007

Im up, percentage wise, big on both. 300% on SNRS and 200% for STHG. STHG is going to be, IMHO, a multi-day runner. I say this based on the technical data I get from the charts. SNRS is a MOMO (momentum) play right now. They have released amazing news for such a small company...but I'm not sold on that yet. Tomorrow it should bring in .0004 and I will take a 400% gain and play free shares incase it goes up further. Same with STHG..I will sell enough to cover my initial investment at .002 and ride the wave upwards on free shares.

I'll post some new pics tomorrow morning for anyone following this.

Goodnight
Old 02-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #26
TheLostGringo
Wish I had a Dr. Pepper

First Name: Roger
Trading: (16)
HUpmann
TheLostGringo will become famous soon enoughTheLostGringo will become famous soon enough

no updates
Old 02-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #27
RandJCigars
JSR

Im not on all the time, and sometimes I get busy with my Cigar business. I do not trade every day.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #28
RandJCigars
JSR

Market closed today...so I was quite bored all day, lol.

I'm hearing some things about EMXC. I got in a couple weeks ago at .0006-.0008. However, look at Friday's volume...the most in over a year...and by miles.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #29
RandJCigars
JSR

Well one of my favorite Long-Term stocks, GRDO, has announced an already signed LOI for a merger. Merger is said to be CSID, a very large PRIVATE firm. Huge money in the coming weeks on this one IMO. Get in while you can...you see the markets reaction to it today....this is only the beginning.