Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Old 10-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #21
hscmit
Have My Own Room

First Name: James
Trading: (4)
Bolivar
hscmit has a spectacular aura abouthscmit has a spectacular aura abouthscmit has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Cornhole Boards....who has ordered them online?

It's a pretty simple project. If you don't mind them looking a little homemade.

I knocked them out in about 45 minutes apiece and Jess painted them in a afternoon.
hscmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #22
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold

My step-dad has the tablesaw & other wood working tools. He's working on two pair for me now. I'm thinking with 4 boards I will put the 4 Detroit pro sports teams logos on them. I'll post some pics once their done.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:10 AM   #23
Subvet642
Bilge Rat

First Name: Darren
Trading: (13)
LFdC Navy (Served With Honor)
Subvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to allSubvet642 is a name known to all

Uuh..Heh Heh...Cornhole.

Old 10-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #24
innova

Ok, last set for awhile, figured I'd share.

-innova

Last edited by innova; 10-22-2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: fixed image
Old 10-22-2010, 10:23 AM   #25
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

Awesome stuff! How much would a set cost?
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #26
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all

[/quote]

Innova, those are all absolutely gorgeous! How are you doing the logos so nicely? (Unless it is your secret, in which case I completely understand) Also, did you use laminate flooring for the wood tone cohiba version? Great touch on the lighting as well. I would be proud to own a set of those, whether made by myself or anyone else, as long as they looked that good.
Props, sir.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #27
innova

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant_argent View Post
Innova, those are all absolutely gorgeous! How are you doing the logos so nicely? (Unless it is your secret, in which case I completely understand) Also, did you use laminate flooring for the wood tone cohiba version? Great touch on the lighting as well. I would be proud to own a set of those, whether made by myself or anyone else, as long as they looked that good.
Props, sir.
Logos are done using various camera equipment and photoshop, and thanks for the props!

Didn't use laminate for the Cohiba board. It was done with birch and matching stain in the aisle at Lowe's with a box of CoRo's in my hand

-innova

Last edited by innova; 10-22-2010 at 10:45 AM. Reason: comment.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #28
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold

Innova,

You're beautiful work has me second guessing. My step-dad has one board finished and is almost done with the second. However, they are not painted. That part is up to me. I was leaning toward a sports theme, but you have me thinking about my favorite cigars instead. Simon Bolivar would look good front and center. I'm going to have to do some homework on how to get it done.

Thanks,
Mike