Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Jokes

Old 09-23-2015, 05:44 AM   #1
hotreds
Ephesians 2:8

Trading: (63)
Bolivar
hotreds has disabled reputation
Default YAY- no more financial worries!!!!!

$5 MILLION USD DONATION FROM MR BILL GATES
Mr. Bill Gates <Mr.BillGates@>
To Recipients
Today at 30 AM
Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: bilgatesdonations@qq.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-me...pic-americans/

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital computer.and me and my wife will be traveling to
Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names.................
your contact address................
your personal telephone number...............

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates
Old 09-23-2015, 06:16 AM   #2
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: YAY- no more financial worries!!!!!

You lucky bastage!!!

Old 09-23-2015, 08:38 AM   #3
RJrocker
Things that make u scream

First Name: Rich
Trading: (0)
Cohiba
RJrocker is on a distinguished road

That's fantastic, help a fellow BOTL out? I take checks
RJrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 12:05 PM   #4
Ashcan Bill
Ol' Dude

First Name: Bill
Trading: (6)
Partagas
Ashcan Bill has disabled reputation

Life be good!

Ashcan Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 12:38 PM   #5
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold

Happy to hear about your good fortune Hugh. Great news indeed! Its been awhile since his Royal Highness King A$$wadi of Nigeria sent me a letter to help him transfer a few bucks into my bank account. Unfortunately, I'd mistakenly deleted that email in all of my excitement. Maybe one of these fine days I'll receive another opportunity to have some funds transferred into my account. Until then...
Old 09-23-2015, 12:47 PM   #6
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:32 PM   #7
Dave128
Sexy Dave

First Name: Dave
Trading: (4)
Dave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really niceDave128 is just really nice

If you find that the $5 million is too much for you to handle, I'll take a few bucks. I'm not greedy, so $100,000 would do just fine. TIA
Old 09-24-2015, 10:24 AM   #8
the nub
Papa Chino

Trading: (2)
LGC
the nub is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure this is a scam. I got the exact same letter and I should be getting my money any day now. I doubt that Mr. Gates would make the same offer to another person. He said it was confidential when I spoke to him over the phone.
the nub is offline   Reply With Quote