Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Old 02-05-2024, 09:30 PM   #1
MaytagMan
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Bill
Trading: (1)
VR
MaytagMan will become famous soon enough
Default Reckoning from Rev!

Those that read Todd's thread know that we engaged in agreed upon mutual combat.

I received his end today, and I am super stoked about what I got!

Though he apparently missed a day of math in seminary, I will turn the other cheek and let that pass for now...

Thanks, Todd! I'm excited to smoke these!!!
Old 02-05-2024, 10:01 PM   #2
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Reckoning from Rev!

Mighty tasty looking morsels! Enjoy.
Old 02-06-2024, 06:40 AM   #3
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold

Nice!
Old 02-06-2024, 07:23 AM   #4
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaytagMan View Post
Those that read Todd's thread know that we engaged in agreed upon mutual combat.

I received his end today, and I am super stoked about what I got!

Though he apparently missed a day of math in seminary, I will turn the other cheek and let that pass for now...

Thanks, Todd! I'm excited to smoke these!!!
Like I said in the note, those three extras are **bargain cigars** from a place called cigar luxury. Everybody needs to try some bargain smokes so that they're not smoking $10 sticks three times a day.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Old 02-06-2024, 08:10 AM   #5
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

Todd laid a whompin' of ya, Bill!

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 11:59 AM   #6
Weelok
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: Dave
Trading: (21)
RA
Weelok has a spectacular aura aboutWeelok has a spectacular aura about

Those bargain sticks look good. How do they smoke?
Old 02-06-2024, 02:44 PM   #7
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelok View Post
Those bargain sticks look good. How do they smoke?
Those last three are from Cigar Luxury cigars.
What you see is the Petite Corona from the own brand "Premium" line in Habano, presently on special $46 for 25 cigars.
https://www.cigarluxury.com/product/...corona-habano/

The other 6X38 is their maduro, and at the time of my order, was also on special for a little less than $2 a stick. Today they are on special, $51.75 for 25 smokes.
https://www.cigarluxury.com/product/...aduro/#reviews

The last is their Coronita from their barberpole line (I'm a sucker for that gimmick and sometimes it pays off & for $60 for 25 smokes, I bit).

As you get to their website and look around, you can see they also have other stuff - and even some of their own stuff garners a greater premium price. If you like a bargain stick, these are well worth trying.

I have had both the Petite Coronas, the Coronita, and their Cameroon in a Robusto size. The first 3 are in their "premium" collection, the also have "premium plus" collection, and then the Cameroon (and some others) in their "super premium" collection.

I found the PCs tasty. They burned evenly, draw fine, and their flavors are enjoyable. The barberpole was as I thought it might be, sweet and a bit spicy. Having said that, I can only speak for myself. If I am only having one cigar, I may or may not reach for these as I may be hoping for a particular taste. These (PCs) are a great smoke if I don't want to be outside in the middle of winter for too long.

I didn't give him one, but I also bit on the Cameroon in in the robusto size. It is a great smoke - if you like Cammie wrapped sticks. They don't cello those, but wrap them in newspaper - not sure why. When I ordered these, they were $54 for a bundle of 10. I thougt they were worth it.

Maybe I am impressed with them because of the fact that I got most of them for less than $2 (early 2023) as I was looking at the prices of other cigars, especially Cubans. At the time I was thinking, "Hey, if I do not like them I can bring them along to pastors' conferences and hand them out to the moochers to lazy to bring their own smokes." There are a couple moochers for whom these are too good.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:24 PM   #8
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Great Hit, Todd, & Thanks For The Links!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote