Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Old 02-10-2022, 07:26 AM   #21
Buckeye Jack
Havana Daydreamin'

First Name: Jack
Trading: (34)
HUpmann
Buckeye Jack has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye Jack has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Which Cutter do you prefer?

Once I get caught up on projects...sitting on 9 wallet orders and one Etsy (Palio) order right now..I plan on posting up a coupon for the board members here and on other boards....as an appreciation for us all being dedicated to the boards and helping each other all grow in this passion of ours.
Buckeye Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 10:13 AM   #22
hammondc
Moar Padrons!

First Name: Chip
Trading: (17)
Partagas
hammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura abouthammondc has a spectacular aura about

cheap v cutter i buy in bulk....
hammondc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 04:17 PM   #23
T.G
Grrrrrr

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (37)
Navy (Served With Honor)
T.G has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Jack View Post
LOL....you probably wouldn't be surprised at some of the asks I've gotten....and serious ones at that
How many of them were from people Tony knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Jack View Post
I do have a generic one. It's been on my Etsy shop the longest, and haven't sold one. Seems everyone wants to go for the wet molded cases. On Etsy I only have 3 sales so far (all in the last month so its increasing) and they have been for two XO and one Palio. I wasn't sure how popular the Palio was outside of this and other boards I am on (which is the main reason for prompting me to post this thread). Seems when I walk into a random shop and see guys sitting around smoking, they mostly have Colibri or Xikar...but I sold my first wet molded Palio last night after it only being in the shop for about 2 days!
Always cool when an unexpected sale happens like that. Nicely done.

I'm going to have to look up how wet molding is specifically done. Yeah, the name says a lot, but it's the mechanics that intrigue me.
T.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 01:05 PM   #24
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

First Name: Keith
Trading: (46)
Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold

Jack does top notch work by the way (first hand knowledge...my XO pouch is sweet!).....Finally, something useful from Ohio!
Old 02-11-2022, 01:58 PM   #25
Buckeye Jack
Havana Daydreamin'

First Name: Jack
Trading: (34)
HUpmann
Buckeye Jack has a spectacular aura aboutBuckeye Jack has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAsh View Post
Jack does top notch work by the way (first hand knowledge...my XO pouch is sweet!).....Finally, something useful from Ohio!
Thanks again Keith!! Watch out for that little Brother pouch out there in Philly! Guy said he absolutely loved it as well!
Buckeye Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 03:19 PM   #26
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Xikar Xi2