Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2008, 10:31 AM   #1
cigars_n_scotch

Question Do you like camping?

Title says it all. I'm curious to know how many BOTL's/SOTL's out there enjoy camping and what are the reasons you enjoy it?

My fiance and I love camping, it's one of the many things we share in common and are passionate about. We always tent camp. We love it because it's an escape from all of the hustle and bustle, a way to unplug from the grid, and an escape to solitude (unless we've gone with a group of friends). It's also about getting the chance to see the beauty of nature as you cannot see it in the cities and suburbs. We enjoy making camp, having a big campfire, eating smores, drinking some beers, playing baggo, and just relaxing. It's also a great chance for us to just talk.

Anyways, we just got back from a trip in the mountains of PA and I started thinking about what a good time we had and wished we were back there. We try to camp more often than we actually get out, but other hobbies (wakeboarding) get in the way. There's just not enough time to enjoy so many things!!!

I'll post a few pics after I upload them to photobucket.

I checked to include a poll and stated my # of choices but it only allows you 1 minute to make the poll so it didn't allow me to proceed.

Last edited by cigars_n_scotch; 10-16-2008 at 10:34 AM.