Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Health and Fitness

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
Robulous78

Default 6.5 Lbs...

So I don't know how I really feel about this but ever since I read NuRon's Thread on his weight loss I decided I would give things a go and see what happens...

well 10 days in, on a full salad and 2 MetRx Meal replacement bars a day diet and I have lost a whopping 6.5 lbs... Somewhat underwhelming... But then again with no change in exercise I guess this is ok... I wouldn't mind adding an exercise component to this but I have a tough time with most regiments because of my size or because of Time... Anyone know anything simple I can do that isn't overly strenuous?

Maybe I should start at the beginning, I started at 331bs and am now to 324.5... Its my goal to get to 270 or 250 by the end of the year... diet has got to be my biggest issue... Followed by my weird work hours and lack of a physically demanding job... More or less I just wanted to see what has worked for the rest of you guys and what you would recommend for someone that is more or less a beginner on the whole "health-consciousness" scene...

Thanks Fellas....