Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Coffee & Tea Forum > Coffee Discussion

Old 06-30-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
CoreyD
Licking my wounds

First Name: Corey
Trading: (23)
LGC
CoreyD has a spectacular aura aboutCoreyD has a spectacular aura about
Default Wow you ever find that go to place and they keep proving why

So the place I ordered my roaster from is same place I get my fresh green beans since back when I started this hobby. That being said right before going on vacation my glass chamber broke. I got back from vacation and waited a few days before looking for 1. I ordered 1 from the manufacturer.
Well there's a big music festival in Oshkosh,WI the wed- the weekend after 4th of July that I know a nonprofit coffee/music venue uses for donations and sell coffee in the glass to raise money so I volunteered to roast them up coffee to do with what they wish, either raise money or give to volunteers or artists that volunteer to play at the Cup O Joy for just donations. Well I order the glass chamber wed and with the holiday and festival starting wed I started panicking so I wrote the place I bought the roaster and numerous and numerous amount of beans from telling them what was up and why the urgency and if they had a glass chamber to sell.
Well he not only wrote me back but wrote the manufacturer telling him of the urgency and asking that if it would not get to me by wed to let him know and and he'll do something to work it out with me and then wrote me back that email and that his store was sold out of them and stated that if the manufacturer could not get it to me by wed he'll work a deal out with the owner of the manufacturer and get 1 to me. Now that my friends is great customer service. They keep showing me why I order from them every 2 weeks.
Although the sad part is I may get the chamber by wed but the coffee needs to be roasted and set by then or thursday when I go back. hehehe.

Last edited by CoreyD; 06-30-2011 at 06:28 PM.
CoreyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
CoreyD
Licking my wounds

LGC
Default Re: Wow you ever find that go to place and they keep proving why

wow so the manufacturer couldn't send it out in time so the coffee place is sending me one from a roaster and shipping it today and they'll just get reimbursed from him.Man I was so happy I just spent $80 worth of beans.sad thing is it will arrive Tuesday or wed at latest, so I will have to roast my a.... off

Last edited by CoreyD; 07-01-2011 at 11:31 AM.
CoreyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
CoreyD
Licking my wounds

LGC

I love it, it keeps getting better, they wrote they will combine the coffee and all and upgrade the shipping. I will get it for sure on tuesday. The true fact is not in any way did they have to get involved. They could of just wrote sorry we have no glass chamber you need to contact the manufacturer. Instead, they contacted manufacturer and worked it out for me. Man I am so happy with the customer service.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #4
Tyler

Sounds like a great company!