Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Whoops ... watch that first step

So I went ahead and bought a Lauderdale, I know it's a bit smaller than some of the other end table types but I only want it to hold boxes, and it ended up being around $320 including shipping... kind of hard to pass up on .. well for a jew like me

I read a ton of reviews etc., and being undersized was the only real issue for most people, also seeing how I live in San Diego heat and temp swings shouldn't be a problem and I use central air in the summer when it get's "hot" out, I already have the winador so between the two I should be fine ... you know for the next month or so.

Just curious what Hydra would ya'all recommend for this?

Last edited by AdamJoshua; 03-15-2013 at 03:04 PM.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote