Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
Thrak
.. the man from Nantucket

Trading: (2)
HUpmann
Thrak is on a distinguished road
Default And I thought cigars were a slipperly slope...

So a couple weeks ago I got a beachwood pipe for a good deal, and really enjoyed it, so all of the sudden these 3 just showed up!!

First to arrive was the Bjarne. Listed on ebay as a Viking Classic, I come to find its actually a Copenhagen. I used it this evening with Peterson Sherlock Holmes blend (while reading Holmes actually hah!) and man is this a nice pipe!

Second and third to arrive (today) Were a Savinelli and a Jarl Chieftan (which I understand is related to Stanwell?). Just cleaned them today so I havent had a chance to try them out.

First is a Savinelli Punto Oro gold dot bent bulldog, after a bit of cleaning it turned out very nice! Its got a KS designation, but its not that big. I'd hate to see how small the non KS is haha...

Next is a Jarl Cheiftan. The lighter color is buffalo horn! This feels great in the hand. It doesn't come across in pics how nice this one is. I cant wait to try it...

So I've gone from 1 to 4 in a matter of days Luckily, I have a very loving wife.
Thrak is offline   Reply With Quote