Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Old 10-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #301
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 2 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes View Post
Don't forget that Tig chickened out when it was time to protect Clay and the pledge stepped up. That's going to cause more of a rift later also.
Good catch! Totally missed that fact. Interesting, indeed...
Old 10-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #302
GKitty
JAFO

First Name: Crystal
Trading: (8)
HdM
GKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes View Post
Don't forget that Tig chickened out when it was time to protect Clay and the pledge stepped up. That's going to cause more of a rift later also.
ok, so I wasn't the only one who thought that was significant. How about in the scene with the irishman? Everyone else is kinda hanging back and the prospect in the one advancing on the guy. Perhaps having a pair is making the prospect a lil more aggressive. (I can't believe we made it this long before someone made a neutical reference and it was ME.)
Old 10-28-2009, 02:21 PM   #303
SmokeyJoe
Chief Wannastogie Lounge

First Name: Joe
Trading: (28)
VR
SmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud ofSmokeyJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKitty View Post
ok, so I wasn't the only one who thought that was significant. How about in the scene with the irishman? Everyone else is kinda hanging back and the prospect in the one advancing on the guy. Perhaps having a pair is making the prospect a lil more aggressive. (I can't believe we made it this long before someone made a neutical reference and it was ME.)
Thanks for the laugh.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:37 PM   #304
GKitty
JAFO

HdM
GKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really niceGKitty is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
Remember... Gemma already knows. She may not know the details, but she knew to ask the day after, "was that our mistake?"
Ok, I've been obsessing about this point for the last hour or so. I remember Gemma asking the question, but I don't remember Clay answering it. Which if that's the case; she doesn't "know", she's suspicious.

And I'm sure all of you will agree a suspicious woman is even more troublesome than one who knows what's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
Thanks for the laugh.
I seriously was expecting all kinds of posts about that development. Or at the very least someone to make a "gay-curious" comment. I giggled ridiculously.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:05 PM   #305
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

good ep
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:30 PM   #306
gvarsity
still crazy

Trading: (15)
gvarsity will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyBandMan View Post
I was waiting to see Bobby freak out that Chucky was going to help with the books at the studio since he was hiding the two sets of books from the club in exchange for some Luanne ..uhh..uhmm...professionalism.
That is a good point. This episode is setting up a lot of things. I thought the end was damn good. Don't forget that the Opies kids were in the room for that. I think the prospect will get his rocker at some point soon and take on a bigger role. I would like to see something good for the club so there is something to cheer for. Watching the club just implode gets depressing at some point.

I'm so glad I'm caught up and I can read and post in this thread rather than trying to avoid hearing anything about the episode.
gvarsity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:42 AM   #307
Darrell

This was a really good episode but at the same time it was a really bad episode. It was bad in terms because of the club destroying itself from the inside out.

Clay needs to be a man and tell Opie what happened. Everyone is so quick to blame Jax for the beef with Clay, if Opie knew that Jax was pissed because Clay ordered the hit on Donna, I have a feeling Opie would be signing a different tune.

I knew Zoebelle was going to get in bed with the Mayans. I don't know how, but I had that feeling the entire time.

Tig totally hesitated when he he was supposed to protect Clay. How about the part where Clay told Tig "I'm not even sure this patch makes sense anymore". He was referring to the SGT AT ARMS patch that Tig wears for anyone who did not catch that. I see a changing of the guard real soon if Tig does not get his **** straight.

and Chibbs has a wife? and Gemma is afraid of her? Gemma said she has only been afraid of 3 women and one of them in Chibbs wife. This should be an interesting twist. This was a great episode, and I can't wait for next week.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:08 PM   #308
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation

But how does Clay man-up and say "It was us who killed Donna...sorry about that, Bro....we meant to kill you".

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
icehog3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #309
Scothew
CA Scott #2658

First Name: Scott
Trading: (5)
Partagas
Scothew will become famous soon enoughScothew will become famous soon enough

Better be a heck of a cigar they are smoking for that news breif to go over well.
Scothew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:46 PM   #310
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
But how does Clay man-up and say "It was us who killed Donna...sorry about that, Bro....we meant to kill you".
By handing out behikes firsT?
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:46 PM   #311
Darrell

Quote:
No he says, I ordered Tig to kill YOU because I thought you were a rat. Their was a **** up in the plan.
Old 10-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #312
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
No he says, I ordered Tig to kill YOU because I thought you were a rat. Their was a **** up in the plan.
I know I would be fine if someone killed my wife but explained it nicely like that, Darrell.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!
Old 10-29-2009, 03:01 PM   #313
Darrell

Quote:
I know I would be fine if someone killed my wife but explained it nicely like that, Darrell.
I never said everything would be fine. However, it's about time Clay got the sand out and admitted it, as long as it keeps brewing the club will continue to tear itself apart.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:59 PM   #314
Sauer Grapes
Snatchin' yo people up

Trading: (44)
Cohiba
Sauer Grapes has disabled reputation

The last thing clay should do, from a survival point of both him and the club is to tell opie the truth. He's damned either way, but he's more damned if he makes enemies with opie.

Sure, it's what a man would do, but don't forget, SAMCRO are criminals and as much as the show glorifies them, and as much as we like members of the club, the aren't upstanding guys.
Sauer Grapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:28 PM   #315
BarneyBandMan
Owner - Club Deck

Trading: (1)
Partagas
BarneyBandMan will become famous soon enough

yeah, but Jax has more to lose than Clay..Clay is the past and Jax is the future..for Opie to be a part of the future, he needs Jax...and who's to say he doesn't already know Clay's past killed his wife. He has been acting as one who abandons his past, as far as Donna and the kids are concerned...or whatever...Canes just got their a**es handed to them by the Flyers..so I may not be handling the past well right now anyway...lol

I LOVE this show...
Old 10-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #316
Sauer Grapes
Snatchin' yo people up

Trading: (44)
Cohiba
Sauer Grapes has disabled reputation

Clay's past didn't kill Opie's wife, the hit Clay ordered on Opie killed her. Clay was directly responsible for that death.
Sauer Grapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:09 AM   #317
GKitty
JAFO

HdM

YAY!!!! Tuesday's here!!
Old 11-03-2009, 08:00 PM   #318
dogface_313

It begins
Old 11-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #319
icehog3
Admiral Douchebag

HUpmann

Wow! Just Wow!

Old 11-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #320
itsme_timd
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Tim
Trading: (3)
ERdM
itsme_timd will become famous soon enough

90 minutes next week! Time for some serious action!
itsme_timd is offline   Reply With Quote