Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2022, 09:11 PM   #1
ColdCuts
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Dave
Trading: (10)
HUpmann
ColdCuts will become famous soon enough
Question What's the best-working, prettiest, off-the-shelf desktop humi < $400?

Hey, Y'all! It's been a number of years since I popped in. What'd I miss?

On my end, buncha stuff happened. I changed jobs. And, my wife gave birth to our first child--who, incidentally, turned five months old just today! I hope everyone in the Asylum has been great.

Anyhoo, the topic. Over the years, I've had my share of wineadors, coolidors, and tupperdors. Now, I finally want to buy a pretty wooden box. Here's the catch. I also want it to work great. AND, I want to keep it under $400.

Is a Daniel Marshall Ambiente 65 the answer? I do like that they're made in the USA. Do they live up to the hype? Alternately, I'm thinking something from the Savoy Executive line might fit the bill. However, in both cases, I only know what their marketing says so I'm looking to you fellas for some practical knowledge. Would you advise against either of those boxes? Is there another contender?

Before anyone says Waxing Moon, those start at $510 and I'd have to wait, Lord knows how long. I'm looking for something I can have shipped to my door inside of a week, is pretty to look at, and seals like a vault.

Alright, whatcha got?