Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default One Post That Says Something

I thought that I would create this thread to express what a wonderful haven Cigar Asylum really is. Seeing that this will be my 15,000 post (yeah, I'm a Post Whore )...I wanted to make it one that actually said something.

I joined up in April of 2009 and haven't looked back. I was welcomed in with open arms and truly taught the meaning of the "love of the leaf". The amazing lifelong friendships I have made and wonderful people I have met has truly been a great source of extreme happiness to me. I have had the pleasure of herfing with many of you BOTLs/SOTLs...and cannot wait for the opportunity to herf with those that I haven't been able to yet. It helps that Kellie really enjoys herfs (thanks to Epic III).

Cigar Asylum has become a part of my daily routine, read the morning newspaper, let the dogs out, check the threads. I have been taught so much and showered with tons of great new cigars to try (via trades, bombs, PIFs). I must say that I have been fortunate enough to have sent my fair share of "sMACk sauce" out to a few unsuspecting BOTLs/SOTLs as well.

More important than the sticks are the lifelong friendships I have established. Some with people I have met face to face and some that I may never meet. But the true constant is the "love of the leaf" and the brotherhood that it entails.

THANK YOU to the ToE for creating such a wonderful place to share our great hobby. I would also like to say THANK YOU to each and every member that makes Cigar Asylum what is is each day...a haven for the cigar enthusiast.

Trust me when I say that...

Last edited by kelmac07; 06-19-2011 at 01:07 PM.
kelmac07 is offline   Reply With Quote