Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 05-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #101
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2010 NASCAR Thread

Anyone watch Showtime's Inside NASCAR? This show is great. I still miss Mikey, Ken, Kenny, Johnny, and Alan on This Week in NASCAR though.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #102
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

I watch it every once in a while. It is a good show.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:41 AM   #103
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of

I loved Joey Logano's comments post-race where he said DeLana Harvick wears the firesuit in the relationship

I wish the crew members would get the heck out of the way and Logano could have "talked" to Harvick. I thought it was hillarious how Logano's dad ran up to Joey and pointed to Harvick as if to say "Go get 'em son!"
Old 06-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #104
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold

I would have loved for someone other than Phill Parsons to have interviewed Harvick post race. He didn't push the issue. I would have loved to hear what Kevin really thought.

Why was the 29 crew acting as security? I like Logano, but seriously, what could he have done? He barely weighs 100lbs. They should have let him get up to Harvick. I seriously doubt he would have swung at him. Logano needs to step it up and quit letting everyone run over him. Pull a Kyle Busch and storm into Harvick's trailer and sit and wait.

Great finish to an otherwise boring race. As much as I don't like FOX's coverage of NASCAR, TNT made me wish FOX carried NASCAR all year.

Insert quote here.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #105
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

I absolutely hate Pocono. Take one or both of their races and give it to Kentucky Speedway!

I also agree that the reporter was a wimp and didn't push the issue with Harvick.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #106
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
I absolutely hate Pocono. Take one or both of their races and give it to Kentucky Speedway!

I also agree that the reporter was a wimp and didn't push the issue with Harvick.
I want to see more short track racing. They shut most of them down in the 90s. Take one from Pocono and give it to a short track. I miss the Rock and N. Wilkesboro. Don't shut Pocono down completely; at least it isn't a cookie cutter 1.5 mile speedway. Atlanta, Charlotte, Michigan, Texas, Kansas, Chicago... they're all the same track.

Insert quote here.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #107
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Yeah, Pocono is different, but I would rather stick ice picks in my eyes than watch it. I mean, the 2nd place car is always 3 seconds behind

They have to throw "debris" cautions in order to make it even close to being exciting. I would love to see N. Wilkesboro come back.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #108
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

Man, NASCAR is boring anymore. It is pretty bad when the interval between 1st and 2nd place is over 9 seconds
Old 06-14-2010, 10:38 AM   #109
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Michigan is always boring to me. I'm ready for Sonoma. I am one of the few that likes when NASCAR goes road racing.

Insert quote here.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #110
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Sonoma has been great today!

Insert quote here.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #111
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

I would be firing Marcos Ambrose's crew chief RIGHT NOW!
Old 06-20-2010, 06:22 PM   #112
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

Partagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
I would be firing Marcos Ambrose's crew chief RIGHT NOW!
Marcos Ambrose and Brad Daugherty got screwed today by their own mistake. Should have been their first career Winston Cup win.

Sucks that Jimmie won today, but good to see that Hamlin sucked today!

This was one of the best races all year long! I love Sonoma/Sears Point/Infineon/whatever they call it nowadays!

Insert quote here.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #113
Yardgnome

Anyone watching Bristol tonight?
Old 08-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #114
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardgnome View Post
Anyone watching Bristol tonight?
Can't wait!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 05:16 PM   #115
DMK
S.O.B.

First Name: Darryl
Trading: (86)
Partagas
DMK is just really niceDMK is just really niceDMK is just really niceDMK is just really nice

Short tracks are the BEST !!
Old 08-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #116
Yardgnome

Jamie McMurray is looking really good right now, I really hope he can pull of making the chase this year.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:34 AM   #117
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

Bolivar

That was a great race yesterday. I am glad someone other than Jimmie Johnson won. I still don't know why Kyle didn't wreck Johnson