Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2018, 05:05 AM   #1
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Default Air filters & you: The for cleaner air.

Hey everyone...
So there is another thread that was started recently about being able to smoke cigars in the winter. I’ve always just used the garage with my trusty space heater by my side - but let’s face it, I always end up freezing my ass off. And don’t let me get started about wrappers cracking! (The mere mention of the subject makes my stomach drop.)
So I just decided to buy an air filter, and a pricey one at that! I’ve had cheaper air filters in the past but had very little to no success with them. (One almost caught fire one time, apparently you get what you pay for.) I feel like with something like an air filter, you are better off buying nothing at all vs going the el cheaperino route...
But yeah so the air filter I went with is the Rabbit Air MinusA2 which I will post a link to at the bottom of this post. Does anyone have experience with this filter? It’s a sort of Christmas present to myself so I probably won’t use it until Christmas, but I am very much looking forward to doing so! The plan is to use it in a basement/cellar room with the door closed, in hopes to keep smoke from wafting out to other rooms...
But what about you? Do you use an air filter? If so which ones and what has your experience been with them?

https://www.rabbitair.com/pages/minusa2-air-purifier
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote