Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Old 12-14-2010, 02:04 PM   #681
Powers
Swamp Ash member in exile

First Name: Michael
Trading: (17)
Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all
Default Re: Offcial SEC Football Thread 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Hoping for a better showing in 2011.
I think Muschamp was a good hire. He's done awesome under 3 great tutors and i'll bring great intensity and dedication. Think you'll see him turn Florida into a defensive juggernaut that gets after the QB.

As for offense, unless we decide to field 8 guys on the field we couldn't get any worse than the showing we had the past year under Adazzio.

I'll miss Urban though. He made the four years I was at UF (06-09) the best in Florida football history by a long shot and into the top 5 winning percentages
Old 12-27-2010, 09:20 AM   #682
rizzle
Order Restored

Trading: (23)
Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough

Damn, I'm missing SEC football. This early season bowl crap is hard, hard, hard to watch.
rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #683
auburnfan1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzle View Post
Damn, I'm missing SEC football. This early season bowl crap is hard, hard, hard to watch.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:29 AM   #684
Powers

Bolivar
Powers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to allPowers is a name known to all

Tennessee v. North Carolina game was a thriller to kick of the start of SEC bowls. That freshman QB Bray for UT looks like he's gonna be the real deal. UT got some bad breaks but lost it cause they couldn't stop UNC

PS - what a horrible call those Big Ten officials made in the Kansas State v Syracuse game. Textbook example of bad refs overemphasizing the letter of the law above the spirit of the law
Old 01-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #685
rizzle
Order Restored

Bolivar
rizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the roughrizzle is a jewel in the rough

Damn the Big Televentwelve is awful. After Arky puts it on Ohio State they'll be goose egged for the bowl season. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:18 AM   #686
McSmokey
Feeling at Home

First Name: Justin
Trading: (30)
LGC
McSmokey will become famous soon enough

Couldn't agree with you more.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:21 AM   #687
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Whoops Rizzle, you done spoke too soon. Congrats to DaveK and all the other Buckeyes fans who enjoyed their
team rolling over Arkansas. I am too cheap for cable, so I had to listen to it on the radio, but after a few TDs
by Ohio State, I went to bed confident they were going to win. That's what Arkansas gets for mesing up LSU.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:53 AM   #688
BloodSpite
He Who Dares...WINS!

First Name: Joe
Trading: (1)
HdM Army (Disabled Vet)
BloodSpite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFPowersmoker320 View Post
Tennessee v. North Carolina game was a thriller to kick of the start of SEC bowls. That freshman QB Bray for UT looks like he's gonna be the real deal. UT got some bad breaks but lost it cause they couldn't stop UNC

PS - what a horrible call those Big Ten officials made in the Kansas State v Syracuse game. Textbook example of bad refs overemphasizing the letter of the law above the spirit of the law
Big 10 Refs are atrocious. We made some horrible mistakes in the UNC game, no doubt, but when a official says on National television "The Game is Over"..then 5 minutes later starts it again?? I have an issue.
BloodSpite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #689
rizzle
Order Restored

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Whoops Rizzle, you done spoke too soon. Congrats to DaveK and all the other Buckeyes fans who enjoyed their
team rolling over Arkansas. I am too cheap for cable, so I had to listen to it on the radio, but after a few TDs
by Ohio State, I went to bed confident they were going to win. That's what Arkansas gets for mesing up LSU.
Yep, should have know better. Arky wasn't ready for the big stage yet and still should have won the game. AND, if those FIVE INELIGIBLE BUCKEYES hadn't mysteriously been ruled eligible for this game Ohio State would have gotten rolled.

Either way, congrats to Ohio State for finally getting off the schneid against the SEC. Even if it was a Southwest Conference refugee that gave them the honor.

And now, back to my regularly scheduled hate of all things ohio state.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #690
Parshooter
I'm a friend of Gary S

First Name: Marc
Trading: (2)
Bolivar
Parshooter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yep, should have know better. Arky wasn't ready for the big stage yet and still should have won the game. AND, if those FIVE INELIGIBLE BUCKEYES hadn't mysteriously been ruled eligible for this game Ohio State would have gotten rolled.

Either way, congrats to Ohio State for finally getting off the schneid against the SEC. Even if it was a Southwest Conference refugee that gave them the honor.

And now, back to my regularly scheduled hate of all things ohio state.
Get your facts straight. The 5 players WERE eligible for the bowl game, they are not eligible for the first 5 games of next season.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #691
rizzle
Order Restored

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parshooter View Post
Get your facts straight. The 5 players WERE eligible for the bowl game, they are not eligible for the first 5 games of next season.
Whatever you say, Cheaterpants McSweatervest.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #692
Powers

Bolivar

Quote:
Whatever you say, Cheaterpants McSweatervest.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #693
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold

I think Arkansas should get kicked out of the SEC for losing that game!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #694
BloodSpite
He Who Dares...WINS!

First Name: Joe
Trading: (1)
HdM Army (Disabled Vet)
BloodSpite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator View Post
They are the Puerto Rico of SEC teams anyway, so works for me
BloodSpite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:37 AM   #695
Scothew
CA Scott #2658

First Name: Scott
Trading: (5)
Partagas
Scothew will become famous soon enoughScothew will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I heard the wide receivers are still in lousianna, apperently they couldn't catch the plane.
Scothew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #696
Powers

Bolivar

If y'all thought the Arkansas game was nuts I can only imagine what stunts the Mad Hatter is fixin' to pull of tomorrow night.

No look, behind the head, perfect bounce for a fake field goal conversion perhaps?? Oh wait, that already happened in the LSU v UF game.......
Old 01-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #697
rizzle
Order Restored

Bolivar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scothew View Post
I heard the wide receivers are still in lousianna, apperently they couldn't catch the plane.
That ain't right.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #698
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold

Mock if you must, but this is going to be fun for me to watch. Oddly I have no idea either way who is to win.
Might make it more fun. I need to put on my rally shirt.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #699
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Mock if you must, but this is going to be fun for me to watch. Oddly I have no idea either way who is to win.
Might make it more fun. I need to put on my rally shirt.
Best of luck to HellSU Brad. As much as it hurts... I will be pullin' for 'em tonight. Not that the Mad Hatter needs any luck such as his deal with the devil is!!!
Old 01-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #700
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Best of luck to HellSU Brad. As much as it hurts... I will be pullin' for 'em tonight. Not that the Mad Hatter needs any luck such as his deal with the devil is!!!
Me, Too, Brent! I Pull For Texas, Also, Since They're My Alma Mater & Against A&M Since They're My Arch Rival! Go Tigers!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote