Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Old 11-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
badbriar

Cool Oliva V Diadema Review

Quick review on the Oliva V in a not so common vitola. The Diadema is a 6 x 46 gorgeous, extremely well constructed stick. IMHO, best flavor of the V series by a wide margin. This stick likes to be kept at a lower r/h of about 63 to 65% for a good draw. I've found that much more and the draw is too tight and you have to work too hard and it smokes on the hot side. Pre-light aroma is awesome, with sweet, deep, dark tobacco notes and a slight coffee background. Taste, fortunately, is the same. Absolutely great flavor, draws well, smokes cool to the nub and the burn - on the ones I've had - is razor sharp. What's not to love?
One of my top 5 favs for sure. Very highly recommended. Unfortunately, hard to find, at least in FL.
RR
Old 11-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #2
Remo
C.I.A

First Name: Mike
Trading: (122)
Partagas
Remo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant futureRemo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Oliva V Diadema Review

Nice review, I love all things V especially the Lancero
Old 11-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Oliva V Diadema Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo View Post
Nice review, I love all things V especially the Lancero
What he said.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote