Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
CGARG1RL

Default Thought I'd scare those that know me....

Well.....
I've been gone for a bit, I know. I'll take the lectures and beatings gladly.

BUT!!!! before anyone says anything......y'all better brace yourself.

On Tuesday 12 April, 2011....I (the one who balances lit cigars on her tongue and ended up with the nickname "hottest tongue in Atlanta")........wait for it.........

..I gave birth to a 6.12lb, 19 1/4" baby boy named Gregory Blair Zeller.

He came 2 weeks and some change early, so he and I are still in the hospital here in Kansas.

NOW -- the missing parts since Ive been gone a year.... Yes.. I got married. Justin is in the Army, stationed at Leavenworth. I moved from ATL couple months back (just couldnt leave the real city life until I had to lol)...and hmm.. that's about it.

Married, just had baby, sore as hell, and in dyin need of a dirty martini and /or scotch and cigar. Apparently theres no smoking or drinkin here in the maternity ward... freaks.

Anyone in the Johnson County KS area good at sneaking in alcohol and cigars....reply within. hahaha

Soooooooooo to all that I have not spoken to in a years time... Im so sorry.. please find it in your lil smokey hearts to forgive me or I will go asain on you like Ive been known to

Miss all you guys and hope to talk soon!!

CG.....sondra... or in some cases "hey you!"..in other cases "a%#hoLe"